Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 118
View deal
PricelineUSD 117
Fairfield InnUSD 118
Hotels.comUSD 117
Agoda.comUSD 118
Expedia.comUSD 117
eDreamsUSD 118
All reviews front desk yogurt room was clean parking lot simons island sofa bed the breakfast area king suite water pressure complimentary breakfast convenient location staff was friendly gwen florida elevator interstate exit
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2020

It' gets a bit tricky driving Rt 1 south as you have to make a U-turn, then take immediately to the right and exit to stay on Rt 1. The hotel is a standard Fairfield, good value for money. Due to covid they have a grab-and-go breakfast which is quite mediocre, but it's understandable considering the circumstances. It's pretty close to the center and the university.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 18 July 2020 via mobile

With such a positive experience at the Fairfield Inn Gainesville, I expected a similar stay in Brunswick. Sadly, I was disappointed. The room was not nearly as clean, there was some kind of brown goop on the phone (no I didn’t need it, but mystery goop in a hotel room is never a good thing), the bathroom was just so-so, and the brown bag breakfast was a joke (cold cereal, yogurt and tasteless muffins), seriously how much planning does it take to put out some fresh fruit and decent pastries? The toiletries had clearly been reused from the previous guest....with this virus I cannot imagine a worse practice than this. This place needs to step up their game, I won’t stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2020 via mobile

They follow social distancing with plexiglass and masked employees at check in.
They had ample luggage carts for patron use.
Room was comfortable. They have two different outlets set up to charge your devices. The room was updated recently and very clean. Nice walk in shower. Bed was comfortable.
They had grab and go items for breakfast, wrapped muffins, cereal, yogurt and regular coffee at the desk.
My only complaint was that the AC must have some type of sensor, it turned off during the night and both DH and I awoke from being to hot

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2020

We intended to stay 10 days - but due to the current circumstances - we had to leave after one day - and we really appreciated the flexibility of the team and the Manageress - Elena - was - as usual - very friendly and accommodating. The hotel is always exceptionally clean - the housekeeping staff doing a wonderful job - the breakfast is excellent - well stocked with fresh fruit also - apart from the usual breakfast items - it was such a shame we could not stay longer! Our suite looked so welcoming - we just settled in - but then - after checking the news again - had to make very quick decisions - to enable us to get back home - our trip/vacation in the US should have been until May 4 - as it was - we flew back - on March 15 - had an overnight stop with friends - then to Atlanta. We hope that Elena and her team stay healthy - and - if all the current problems are over we really hope to be back in November - so - in the meantime - Thank you for your understanding and assistance during our so very short stay - and - again - stay healthy!

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Gudrun R
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Love just about everything about this hotel. Has just enough to keep you going while on the road. A decent pool, gym, breakfast and 1-washer and 1-dryer. It is close to I95 and provides a close proximity to places to eat and enjoy yourself if you have time. If not they always have fresh fruit and drink available and have a small mini mart. The rooms are always decent. I wish the rooms doors shut a little quieter that can be annoying when you are trying to sleep. Or maybe put a sign in the elevator asking folks to be considerate. I have been staying here off and on since Dec 2019 and absolutely love the staff here, they are wonderful to deal with and always pleasant and helpful (big thanks to the manager Ms. Elena) her help has ensured my team always felt rested and refreshed. This Marriott hotel is in my top 5 friendliest and best value list hotel (I have over 500 Marriott stays)

Date of stay: March 2020