All reviewsale housereception deskroom was cleanhot breakfastwould stay here againfirst floorbrunswick gastopexit
Reviewed 3 September 2017

room smelled musty and felt damp upon entering .it seemed that the air conditioning was not draining the water off the coils , bathroom and bedding was clean .room 112 needs a major update to fixtures and bedding covers . bathroom shower rack was held up by wood pieces mounted to wall . the breakfast was good and staff friendly .

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank Denise N
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Denise N,

We apologize for the air conditioning issue, we have made the necessary repairs. Thank you for staying with us.

Most sincerely,

Reviewed 28 July 2017

...simply an awful place. Even the sheets were soaked with humidity and the roof smelled of mold. Don't bother & there are better options available. The breakfast is also not very good and a bit disappointing.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank tunis1addis
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear tunis1addis

Thank you for choosing our hotel. Your comments are very important as we work to improve our facility and services to meet the needs of our guest. We do hope you will visit us again soon.

Quality Inn Brunswick

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Glad it was only one night. Cheaper than the other around, but if i was stay longer I would have paid for the new hotels. Air worked fine. Little musty. Close to Toucan's Ale House' Good eating here. Not much to say.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Chris C
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Chris C

Most sincerely

Reviewed 19 June 2017

On the road late and was looking for a place. Very friendly staff. This place has been around for a few year. The rooms were clean and the AC worked fine. Breakfast had a good selection ans plenty of supply. Was worth the money. Slept very well. I will consider this place again. Thank you for the hospitality.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and was peaceful and quiet
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear Norman C

It is our absolute pleasure to receive these words from you. We're really glad you chose our hotel and posted this review. Your comments just made our day. We hope you will visit again when you travel to the area.

Most sincerely
Brunswick.GA

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I am local, but had to leave my home due to tornado warnings in my area, heavy down pour and strong winds, since I live in a manufactured home I decided to drive down 2 miles to stay in a motel. I had my 20 pound little schnauzer with me and I was told it will be 15.00 more for the dog. I was assigned a room on the end of the building, upon entering I was absolutely shocked at the filth of this room. The bed skirting was stained and the bed blankets had wear and tear and stains on them. The two chairs had stains and the wood felt sticky and greasy. The TV screen had children finger prints on the screen and upon entering the bathroom the toilet paper holder was ripped out of the wall and a huge hole was visible. The small refrigerator was rusted through on the bottom, upon opening it the rust fell off like flakes. The night stand lights were barely hanging on the wall, electrical outlets were partially hanging on the walls. The fan in the bathroom was clogged with dust particles. The mirrors were smeared and not clean. The carpet in the room sticky and showed wear and tear and many stains. Overall it made me turn around and leave this place. I had to wait about an hour to go to the front office to voice my concerns, due to the increasingly bad weather situation, however ones I was able to see the manager I explained to him my observation and that I had no desire staying there. Not for $100.00 a night. This place needs an overhaul in upgrading, its like 1960 style, old furniture , old carpet and even the curtains need to be washed ones in a while. Above all the electrical issues should be addressed, the outlets and switches need to be replaced. But above all: the bed skirting and bed blankets were the most disgusting items in the room. I would not recommend this place to anyone .

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo