Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Booking.comUSD 89
PricelineUSD 88
Hotels.comUSD 87
eDreamsUSD 89
FindHotelUSD 87
CheapTicketsUSD 87
All reviews room was clean winn dixie ale house staff was friendly parking lot coffee maker night's sleep continental breakfast toucans exit pillows tub stairwell hairdryer nc clerk highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

We stopped at this hotel late at night while traveling. The lobby appeared clean. We crashed in our room. When I woke up during the night I found a roach on the night stand. When I went in the bathroom I found another as well as a bar of soap(not the hotel brand) under the toilet in the bathroom, the refrigerator was filthy and the coifed pot was broken and full of dust.
We left less than 5 hours from checking in my husband wouldn’t even shower there.

The young man at the desk replied Ok to my complaints. I later called and asked fir a manager. Lisa took my call and again seemed uninterested in my experience. She would talk to the GM. I saw via a email receipt a 20$ credit to my bill. No apology no personal phone call.

Choice hotels offered me 2000 points toward my account. I will not stay at another Choice hotel.

Here’s a picture of the dead critter!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Masterkey Hospitality, Owner at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2020

Dear Christy,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post a review. We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a completely satisfying visit at our property. The staff and I reviewed each of your comments and have taken appropriate actions to resolve each issue. Again, we are terribly sorry that your experience with our hotel was not a good one, but invite you to give us another try. We greatly appreciate your feedback, as it helps us to improve and provide a better experience.

Reviewed 28 June 2020

The room was comfortable and roomy, with a nice TV, hairdryer and basic bathroom with a large vanity. The hotel was clean and pretty much what you'd expect from a Sleep Inn. The desk clerk was completely behind hanging plastic due to COVID-19. Guests have to hand my credit card to the clerk to pay. The cleaning staff looked sufficient and seemed to be doing extra work due to COVID-19. I felt like my room was clean & safe, although I wiped down a few high-touch areas on my own.

There is no outdoor access to rooms - you have to come & go through a common lobby/elevator or side door/stairwell. It would be nice if the hotel could permanently fasten some type of cleaning spray to the elevator so guests could wipe down buttons, and the same goes for the luggage carts. I had a lot to bring in, so I needed a luggage cart, and it was pretty much covered with fingerprints. Again, I wiped it down with my own supplies.

Due to COVID-19, there was no breakfast or cookies. This hotel shares a parking lot with a Winn Dixie grocery store, which was very convenient for buying a light dinner & some breakfast food. There was at least one restaurant in the strip center with the Winn Dixie, but it appeared to be closed. There was a bar/restaurant right across the street that was open and serving people indoors.

The Sleep Inn is right near the I-95 exit, and is across the street from an area that has all the other hotels at that exit. I liked that the Sleep Inn was alone, away from the other travelers, and right next to the grocery store.

It looked like there were a few longer-term guests, they appeared to be construction crew, road or utility workers of some type that were using the Sleep Inn as home base while working on a project.

Date of stay: June 2020
MasterkeyHospitality, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be nice and clean. Again, thank you and we look forward to serving you again on your next visit!

Reviewed 7 June 2020

We've stayed here before on our way to Florida from NC. It is a nice clean budget priced hotel. The front desk personnel is very nice and for the most part we've found it to be clean and quiet. However, tonight we are in room 327 at the front of the hotel and have the "Pleasure" of enjoying (?) the music from Toucan's Ale House. Very annoying and at 10:20pm we are wondering how long it goes on. I just cancelled the reservation I had made to stay here on our return trip. Plenty of hotels and don't have to deal with this when we have a long drive ahead of us tomorrow.

Sorry guys, we won't be back.

Room tip: Nothing facing the front especially when they have live music at Toucan's.
Date of stay: June 2020
MasterkeyHospitality, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post a review. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. We value all guest comments, and will be sure to use them to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for the feedback, and we hope to be able to exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2020

Just your normal hotel off I-95 for a quick overnight. The rooms were clean. The staff was friendly. The continental breakfast was ok, just your normal hotel breakfast. Toucans restaurant right by hotel

Date of stay: September 2019
MasterkeyHospitality, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2020

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. Our team works hard to ensure a satisfying experience for all our guests and we are pleased to hear that yours was a satisfying stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 February 2020

2/14/20..CURRENTLY STAYING IN A ROOM HERE!! For one night.( thank goodness) came in, found black hair on the sink, honestly i cleaned it off and moved on. Went to get a shower though and found more black hair on the back lip of the tub. Turn the shower on and noticed the water was not draining out. I soon found out why.. Longer hair (about 2-3in) came floating out of the drain. Needless to say, when I got out the shower, there was still water filling the bottom of the tub. Bathroom vent is covered in dust on all sides. I've honestly stayed in low budget hotels that had better bathrooms.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
MasterkeyHospitality, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020