Lowest prices for your stay
USD 81
USD 81
Agoda.comUSD 80
Hotels.comUSD 80
eDreamsUSD 81
All reviews room was clean free breakfast jekyll island ben florida ga pet highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2021

Booked for a week. Nothing like the pictures! Room stank of cigarettes. I requested a cleaner room and was told couldn't help me until manager gets there. Asked to cancel my reservation so I could go somewhere else. Told nope, can't do it since I booked online. Refused to refund me and refused to cancel the rest of my reservation. Ended up in another room with slightly less smell but dirty. This place is so sketchy it is ridiculous. There is literally no way I will Not catch Covid staying here - or something else. Pills and hair on the floor and counter. going to complain to Wyndham - can't believe this location.

Room tip: don't! go anywhere else!
Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank M2610ZKamandao
Reviewed 13 December 2020

Made a quick trip to Florida with my TT and returning to VA. Older place but well maintained. Price was right. Would stay again if I made another "quick trip". Right next to different places to eat so that was great. Wasn't looking for fancy just a place to crash for the night.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 23 November 2020

The rooms do need update, but were clean,quiet, and comfortable. Check in and check out were smooth. Internet was good. We miss the continental breakfast, but Sunrise Cafe adjacent was better then expected for both dinner and for breakfast. Large property, but limited number of guesta on a Tuesday night. The property is in the safest crime zone in Bruinswick, so a big plus - stay near I-95. Easy to find on east side of I-95.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 28 October 2020

We were put in a room that looked like it use to be a Janitors room that was remodeled all the way on the end of the building that butted up to the laundry rooms. The place was nearly empty so it didn't make sense to put us way down there next to a noisy location. Additionally, with all the other rooms, I am uncertain why they put people right above us. They were thumping, loud, and made sleeping impossible. The beds hardly accommodated two people. Our son was told to go to the gas station for snacks/sodas. We will NEVER return or recommend this location to any of our family or friends. Towels for the pool were light a hand towel size!!

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank B587KKjennifer
Reviewed 9 January 2020

Not at all as welcoming as the website pics. Dimly lit, dirty corridors and paint peeling from rust on the stairs. Room door handle had been replaced at least twice previously and current handle was very loose. Bathroom floor had several hairs & found a pill on the counter when we got there. Clean bed to sleep in. Free breakfast. Placed chair behind the door knob for security and didn't see any creepy crawly bugs. Slept well. Ate the oatmeal and opted for coffee elsewhere. I would not recommend unless you just need a bed for a few hours.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Julia K
DaysInn341, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Brunswick/St. Simons Area, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2020

Thank you for taking the time out to give us your review. We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you, so you could enjoy one of our new renovated rooms.