“Just don't.”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95
Ranked #25 of 37 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed 2 July 2017

The halls finding the rooms are hard to breathe in. There is no marking on the outside to know where to park. Once you finally find your room, by the way there is no elevator, it's okayish. The shower didn't drain properly, and the sheets are itchy. There were men walking around working that made me feel uncomfortable. It was a cheap room, but I would have paid the extra 20 a night to go somewhere more appealing. Plus there is no pool.

Room Tip: Request a floor room because there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Hails_3456

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Had to stop overnight on a trip to Florida. $80.00 a night for a dump. Place needed some serious renovations. Bed was comfortable but that the only nice thing about the place. Breakfast was a joke. Waffle maker but no butter supplied. No juice. No donuts or muffins.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Deaddog1
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed there with my family the front desk guy was also house keeper , and security guard he crept around the hotel I felt uncomfortable and felt like I was in a horror film . Let's talk about the room ... dimed lights ... non smoking room smells like packs of cigarettes . The covers felt like wool . Complimentary breakfast was honey buns no juice or water and coffee! Poor selection. My other family members said the front desk guy stuck a key in their room before check out time and had no cart like he was looking for valuables. Avoid avoid avoid

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank travelgirl585
Reviewed 5 May 2017

We travel back and forward between New York and Florida. We stay at the Red Roof Inn both ways because of the free pet policy. The room is clean, bed comfy, Wi-Fi and cable TV. Always find someplace local to eat. Here it was Cracker Barrel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank george b
Reviewed 4 May 2017

This is a great stay and well worth the money. We had a quiet night, clean room and hot shower. Our two dogs were welcomed for free. Wifi was strong and worked with no problems. On a long ride, this was a great choice for us.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple