Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95
M-Star Brunswick(Brunswick)
Hotel Inn(Brunswick)
Economy Inn(Brunswick)
  • Pool
All reviewscracker barreldesk clerkjekyll islandtaxgast
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for a week. It definitely needs some attention in the cleaning department. Housekeeping definitely doesn't mop the room floors. My socks were black after walking back and forth to the bathroom twice. The walls are PAPER THIN! Our neighbors cellphone rang and we literally thought it was one of ours ringing. It sounded like it was in our room. Coughing, dogs barking, not to mention the new neighbors we got that kept trying to open our connecting door! If you need your room quiet to sleep, go elsewhere. The wifi did not work the entire stay. We called the front desk and told them twice, all they did was reset the router but it didn't work. I will say the beds were clean. No issues with bugs at all in the room we stayed in. Room didn't have much lighting so it was pretty dark. All in all you get what you pay for but we won't be back

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2017

just plain everyday motel that needs lots of cleaning and customer service very run down and old needs remodel very bad. beds smelled like dogs or humans had wet in them just had that odor to them stayed but would not go back again

Room Tip: ask for a clean one that doesnt smell
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Staff was cordial and competent. Bathroom needs updating...Such as tub is cracked. Surround around the tub needs replaced. Room was very clean. Several of the lights were burned out. Common areas needed swept.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I was here for a group function on Jekyll Island. Friendly, very nice front desk employees. Comfortable, spacious room. Actually more pacious than many rooms in this price range. My room was clean and was cleaned daily while I was here. Comfortable bed.

My only negative for the room was the lack of good lighting in the room. Increased wattage of light bulbs would have helped. The TV also wasn't bright and was difficult to see at night. The ice machine was out the night I arrived but the desk had bagged ice for us to use.

Even with the negatives, well worth the room rate!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on first floor, near door if disabled.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Great bed, decent decor, seemed recently renovated. But make sure you know how much your rate is before going to pay at checkin. They tried to ding us for an extra $5.00 saying it was a tax that was not added but my paper work showed tax. My husband asked "How much is the total" he know what it was in his head and got the right price. I saw this warning from another tourist, so I was on it. It saved us the headache of trying to get it back after the fact, so I hope I'm helping you now. This is not a good practice.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple