“Pet Friendly”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95
Ranked #25 of 37 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed 11 April 2016

Room was modes, but comfortable. Right off I 95 and close to several fast food restaurants (good when travelling with a four legged companion) Flat Screen TV had good picture, but was a little smaller than usual. Also the lighting in the room was rather dim. Breakfast featured HOT coffee, was just what we needed to get the day started off right (waffles were nice too). Would recommend to others as it was really good room for the rather low price!

Room Tip: Pet friendly with comfortable beds
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 31 March 2016

We stayed four nights. Room (#114) was cleaned every day; bathroom in perfect order; fridge & microwave very handy. If pets are accepted, our room did not show their... passage (very clean, including the bed-sheets and, especially, the bed-cover). Cracker Barrel & Ihop (plus various fast foods) at walking distance. Very convenient. Only negative comment: WiFi... needs drastic improvement! Cannot comment on breakfast, as we were always going to Cracker Barrel &/or Ihop nearby. Moderate price and definitely worth the stay (WiFi... permitting)

Room Tip: #114: very good, quiet, clean, easily accessible. A/C extra-minimum noise.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

This hotel was very nice. It was cheap and had wonderful service. They served breakfast and helped out with all my questions. The room was high quality and I really enjoyed my stay. I will definitely be returning soon. The water pressure in the shower was the best part.I was shocked.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2016

Stayed one night going South and another going North. Not the Ritz, Sheraton, etc. but a very nice place to stay. Great rates, perfect location, plenty of restaurants within 2 miles, and attentive staff. Breakfast could be improved a bit but it does the job for an early checkout. Will be returning in May and in December of this year.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2016

The room was huge with new flooring and a large glass wall to see into the courtyard. While the bath left a little to be desired, the remainder of the room was quite attractive and spacious. The temperature was well controlled and the TV was hooked into cable/dish with many channel choices. The beds need to be replaced with new mattresses so I cannot recommend any long term stay but it did well for a one night stop.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with newer mattresses.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family