Room was modes, but comfortable. Right off I 95 and close to several fast food restaurants (good when travelling with a four legged companion) Flat Screen TV had good picture, but was a little smaller than usual. Also the lighting in the room was rather dim. Breakfast featured HOT coffee, was just what we needed to get the day started off right (waffles were nice too). Would recommend to others as it was really good room for the rather low price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We want you to feel at home when staying at Red Roof Inn - Brunswick. In addition to our regular guest rooms, we have tastefully appointed suites, offering plenty of space to spread out. In fact, our double-queen guest rooms are the largest in the Brunswick area! All of our rooms include a microwave, mini fridge, and high-speed wireless Internet access at no additional charge.We offer a free continental breakfast every morning from 6:00 until 10:00am. And in the evening, we welcome you back from a long day of traveling, business, or sightseeing with delicious fresh-baked cookies from 6:00 until 8:00pm! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Brunswick i-95
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick i-95 Hotel Brunswick
- Red Roof Inn Brunswick
- Brunswick Red Roof Inn