Stayed one night going South and another going North. Not the Ritz, Sheraton, etc. but a very nice place to stay. Great rates, perfect location, plenty of restaurants within 2 miles, and attentive staff. Breakfast could be improved a bit but it does the job for an early checkout. Will be returning in May and in December of this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We want you to feel at home when staying at Red Roof Inn - Brunswick. In addition to our regular guest rooms, we have tastefully appointed suites, offering plenty of space to spread out. In fact, our double-queen guest rooms are the largest in the Brunswick area! All of our rooms include a microwave, mini fridge, and high-speed wireless Internet access at no additional charge.We offer a free continental breakfast every morning from 6:00 until 10:00am. And in the evening, we welcome you back from a long day of traveling, business, or sightseeing with delicious fresh-baked cookies from 6:00 until 8:00pm! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Brunswick i-95
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick i-95 Hotel Brunswick
- Red Roof Inn Brunswick
- Brunswick Red Roof Inn