See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

I don't normally write these kinds of reviews but here you go. This place is a total dumb. Stains all over the carpet, bathroom was filthy. Totally gross hotel. This place would be unacceptably gross even if it was free.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I think my rate was around $60/night. So I had low expectations, but I did expect a clean room for myself, my boyfriend, and my french bulldog on a move from FL to NY. After driving 15 hours in heavy snowbird traffic from SWFL we arrived at this hotel at 11:30pm. I was checked into a dirty non-smoking room #206. The nightstand was covered in dried sticky beer and covered in cigarette ashes. The mirror over the sink had toothpaste in multiple places, and there was lots of long brown curly hair in the sink and on the floor of the bathroom. Last but not least we killed 2 roaches in the bathroom. Simply but my room was dirty. When the front desk person came up to my room, I asked him to clean the room, change my room, or refund my money. He took photos of the dirty things in my room for "proof for his manager" and left. When I inquired about leaving, he informed me that all the hotels in a 30 mile radius were sold out. After a week of back and forth with the GM Jay- he offered me a laughable $12 credit because after all "I decided to stay the night".

Room Tip: DO NOT STAY HERE...It's all of your worst nightmares in ONE!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KeriM230
ClarionInnBrunswick, Manager at Hotel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

We do apologize for your stay not being satisfactory. We have a full house that evening and was not able to move you to another room, we would have been more than happy to have given you a full refund had you decided to leave that night and seek accommodations else where, however you made a decision to stay and we gave a discount based on what was fair under the circumstance, investigations and questioning of staff on duty that night, once again we sincerely apologize!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

All i can say is u will get sick on this motel.. dont ever stay here especially if u have kids.. idk how thosw parents with kids can stay here.. first impressions the lobby is nice and big but when they give u ur room key and go to ur room everything will change the room smells like molds and the room is so dirty from wall to floor to the bathroom.. this clarion should be reported its not safe to stay here.. we check in and checked out upon seeing this room..

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
ClarionInnBrunswick, Manager at Hotel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Reviewed 26 March 2017

We were looking for a reasonable place to stay one night. Well, I am sorry I didn't stay at the hotel next door. It would have cost more, but I am sure it was well worth it.

First, check in was okay, except the computers were down. We were given a room on the second floor. While climbing the stairs you walk right up to the garbage can which was overflowing with trash. Got into the room and OMG even though it looks like they are updating their hotel - this room was not on the list. We double checked the beds for any critters and found small black particles on the mattress - not sure what that was. As for the bathroom - it had an awful odor - did not bother to even take a shower.

Check out wasn't so good, even the lady ahead of us was not happy. The clerk didn't even seem to care.

The buffet, well, I wonder what buffet. I saw a few eggs, no meat, crumbled donuts, coffee and juice. No one attending the area - Not what I would call a buffet. We went to Cracker Barrel.

Definitely will not sleep at Clarion again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
ClarionInnBrunswick, Manager at Hotel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Our room had very poor lighting, only a partial toilet paper roll with very little paper remaining, one bottle of hair conditioner and no shampoo, no soap dish, no body lotion, and only one washcloth for two people. The floor was dirty and with dust buildup around the safe. One pillow smelled of body odor. Walls and floor corners were filfly. Breakfast was sparse and inedible.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
ClarionInnBrunswick, Manager at Hotel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2017