See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2015

The staffing here is so nice and helpful. The room spelled fresh and the flooring looked incredible. Their making some tremendous changes to the property to make things look better. I would come back and stay again. Thanks Lance and Lindsey (front desk managers) for your outstanding customer service that was provided.

1  Thank Douglas W
Reviewed 24 July 2015

Our room was very nice. The beds were very comfortable. There are lots of restaurants close by. The hotel is located very close to st simons island, which has beautiful beaches. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms with wood floors.
Reviewed 24 July 2015

The front desk agent was very nice. The room was very nice. It had new hard wood floors. We were very satisfied with our stay. The price was very reasonable as well. we would stay here on our way back again.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

My family and I did not stay at this hotel we just attended a wedding there. We did not stay at this hotel because of the reviews we saw regarding this hotel. On June 19th, my family and I traveled to Brunswick, GA., to attend a friend of the family wedding. The wedding took place on the 20th. Early that morning my three sisters and a friend went to the hotel to help the bride decorate, the first thing we noticed was the smell. The hotel smelt old. The second thing we noticed was the air conditioner was not working. It was so hot and as the day progressed it got hotter. The hotel staff did not offer a solution to the heat. I asked the hotel clerk if he could sell me some bottled water, he informed me they did not have water, juice or sodas to sell and I could walk across the street to a little store. Normally when you decorate you have to vacuum when you finish. We asked the hotel clerk about vacuuming and he informed us he vacuumed earlier, the Groom ended up vacuuming. When we returned later for the wedding and the reception the heat was unbearable. After the vows some guests left, then some of us left before eating because we could not take the heat any longer. I hope and pray that some of the bride's money was returned because of the lack of service she received.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Sue D
Reviewed 5 July 2015

This was the dirtiest hotel I have ever been in, the pool had no water in it, had to crawl under the furniture to even find a outlet for the coffee pot that in the end did not work, shower that dripped all night long, burns in the bedding, desk with no chair, hallways covered in dirt, trash everywhere, no A/C in the lobby, had to be 85 degrees, breakfast, if the kitchen is anything like the rest of the place, you could not pay me to eat there, and will never stay there again, please, please, keep your money, and find another hotel, any hotel..................

2  Thank Michael M