Lowest prices for your stay
USD 115
USD 114
Priceline
USD 114
CourtyardUSD 115
Hotels.comUSD 114
Agoda.comUSD 114
All reviews front desk bowling alley nice room bistro marriott interstate couch coupon
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2020

Had to make a quick reservation, thought i could putt an all nighter but just too tired to keep driving. Fast checkin in and boy was that pillow good. Have to say that Tasha was a sweetie on check in, and was in the room in no time. Marriott = clean rooms & nice staff. Thanks!

Room tip: be nice. ask nice.
Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2020 via mobile

DH is a Titanium for life member of Marriott. Generally we are upgraded and are always given breakfast. There was no food or coffee available. We figured there would be wrapped muffins or something offered, or something out of small store, but no. No upgrade, even though not full.
The room is nice, large, with couch, desk, etc. Bathroom is also upgraded with dispensers in tub with shampoo, conditioner, body wash. Also lotion is provided.
All rooms overlook highway, so you can hear I95 in room.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2020

It was such a nice and comfortable room. The staff was so fun and enjoyable to chat with. Everything was great! It was also conveniently located, so many things to see and specifically food to eat nearby. A lot of options and a short drive to the rest of the Golden Isles.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

Very comfortable and roomy hotel. We ended up here because the other hotels in the area were full. The service was great and friendly. The hotel was exceptionally close to the interstate but we didn’t hear a lot of noise. There is a bowling alley nearby and a couple of gas stations but the walkability is not very convenient. A decent and safe place to lay your head while traveling. The decor is a little out of place for Brunswick but you can overlook that part.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Sweet_P_of_Georgia
Reviewed 20 October 2019

My original reservation through Marriott bounced about three weeks before my check-in date because my chosen place wasn't going to be open as expected. Googlemaps zeroed in on the Courtyard Brunswick as an alternative; about an hour's drive further, but that just meant to me that I'd be an hour's drive closer to my ultimate destination the next day, so I booked it pronto.
So. The Courtyard Brunswick is very convenient off 95, practically 30 seconds from the off-ramp. The desk clerk was extremely pleasant and warm and checked me in right away.
Room - I've noted in the past of Marriott's fondness for yellow and red in its room colors. However I'll say that the Brunswick Courtyard displays the most tasteful application I've seen yet. Subdued and even restful. The decor trend seemed to be "dead branches" as there was a pot of stems on a ledge, a picture of sparsely budded trees, and the wallpaper behind the bed continued that theme. In brick red and goldenrod, of course. The furniture seemed built with an eye for long-term residence with a large wardrobe and a three-drawer chest built in to the desk, which also harbored another rolling desk.
The bath was quite spacious with plenty of counterspace, individual amenities by Paul Mitchell, and the shower/tub combo had a very wide ledge at one end, which was a new feature to me for a Courtyard. Also new to me was the extreme shallowness of the tub itself.
In addition, I will take exception to the wee nightstands in the main room; I wanted enough room for my phone, drink, water, and TV remote with room to spare.
Food and drink - I took a look at the (drink) menu for The Bistro and the very first option immediately grabbed my attention - "Black Cherry Old-Fashioned". I was forced to mosey, rather than zip, down to the first floor because the elevator is quite pokey. However, once at the bar, Moses whipped up this tasty concoction (thank you!). I bopped up to my room to savor it. Which I did, to the point where I wanted another, and some food to go with it. So I went back down to the counter and ordered the hot honey garlic chicken wings. And another old-fashioned of course. The (8) wings were quite delicious (if not hot or especially garlicky) and the second old-fashioned was just as euphoria-inducing as the first. I thought the prices for both the drink and the wings were very reasonable for the quality.
The surrounding area outside of the Courtyard Brunswick is rather sparse, although some nearby construction seems to portent greater things anticipated for the area. There is also a bowling facility next door which made me regret forgetting to bring my own ball.
Overall, I'd give 4.5 dots to the Courtyard Brunswick, rounded up because Moses makes a delicious and strong cocktail.

Date of stay: October 2019