On our way back from FL to VA had to stop for the night. First stopped at te Holiday INN and they wanted almost double for what the Country Inn and Suites wanted. Glad we didn't get suckered by the Holiday Inn. To be fair, we didn't stop at the other hotels but the rates are all around $100. The Country Inn was clean, had a pool and hot tub. The rooms were comfortable. Breakfest was included. Not a bad place to stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at our wonderful and inviting Country Inn & Suites and experience a wealth of amentities and excelling guest services. Our amentities include:* Indoor Heated Pool, Jacuzzi & Sauna* Complimentary Be Our Guest Breakfast with a rotating menu option including Western Omlets, Seasoned Potatoes, Make your Own Breakfast Burritos, Sausage Links & Patties, Make your Own Waffles & Yogurt Parfaits, Danishes, Muffins, French Toast, Bagels, Teas, Juices, Cereals & Much More. * Complimentary Wired & Wireless Internet * Complimentary Morning USA Today Newspaper* 100% Smoke-Free Interior Corridor Property * Rooms available in 1 King or 2 Queen Standard, Studio & Bedroom Suites * Jacuzzi Suites available w/ 1 King Bed ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brunswick I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Brunswick Hotel Brunswick
- Country Inn And Suites Brunswick
- Country Inn Brunswick
- Brunswick Country Inn