Lowest prices for your stay
USD 175
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUSD 174
PricelineUSD 174
Agoda.comUSD 174
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2021

This is a new, clean motel with friendly staff. But, many clients were not wearing masks inside the motel.
Keyless check in and room choice was not available for members. No hand soap in bath nor bag in garbage container.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank lynn b
Reviewed 1 January 2021

We had the pleasure of staying here when we came in to visit family for the holidays. The staff were incredible at the front desk and the room was so new and clean! I’m glad I found this new treasure!

I highly recommend to everyone coming into Brunswick to stay here. I don’t think I’ve ever stayed in a new hotel before. I can’t wait to visit again soon when we come into town next!

Date of stay: December 2020