Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
HIExpress.comUSD 138
Hotels.comUSD 137
PricelineUSD 137
Agoda.comUSD 137
TripadvisorUSD 137
TravelocityUSD 137
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2020

I drove south from the DC area and was getting tired by the time I got to Brunswick, GA. I pulled off the first exit that had a sign for several hotels. I checked several of them but settled on the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. It was fabulous. One year old property with walk in showers, comfortable beds, big tvs, comfortable furniture and a good climate control system. I will definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank wyohoop
Jean Mullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Thank you for this great review and for choosing our hotel during your trip - we look forward to seeing you again!
Jean Mullis, CHA

Reviewed 7 August 2020

Beware the scam that IHG and this Brunswick Holiday Inn Express are perpetrating on pet owners. When I called to make a reservation the reservation agent said my pet fees for our 2 small dogs would be waived because of the ‘emergency’ of Hurricane Isaias. Lo and behold we showed up exhausted after a long day of driving only to be met by an unfriendly desk attendant who was shocked to see our dogs and who said there was no record of them on the reservation and who promptly charged us a $100 pet fee. I said I would call the main reservation line to complain. She said I definitely should complain, which is funny because later while my companion was returning our luggage cart he heard the desk attendant siding with corporate while I was on hold demanding a $100 refund. I cycled through several people on the phone, none of whom would accept fault and none of whom would give me my $100 back - after being told the pet fees would be waived. Never again Holiday Inn Express. I liked your newer remodeling and looked forward to staying at your locations on this road trip but your service is bad and this was a straight up scam. I want my $100 back. Also here is a picture of plastic cutlery on our bed side table left by a prior guest!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHG Service, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2020

Hello Michaletto,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback.

Were determined to ensure that the hotel policy is communicated to the guests accurately at all times. I have alerted the hotel management regarding your comments, and I trust their capacity to look into this and ensure similar issues are avoided in the future. I have also sent you a private message regarding your experience.

I hope you give our hotel another try!

Best regards,

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 28 July 2020

What a delight!! Weary, after a whirlwind trip to Florida, we never expected to have such an amazing experience at a Hilton Express! Brand new, clean, yummy sheets and towels, and a very comfortable bed- single Keurig in your room!
Checked in by Regina, checked out by Monica, and served breakfast by Kelly — all sweet and very professional! Going south to Florida? Check this place out !!!!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

We appreciate your taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your visit with us, and thank you so very much for the pat on the back about our staff!
Jean Mullis, CHA

Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

The Holiday Inn Express chain – unlike it’s older sibling, the old Holiday Inn chain – is very consistent. You can count on a fairly standard experience with Holiday Inn Express.

This property in Brunswick is very new, which is even better. It’s sharp, clean, and easily accessible from the interstate. This was a good find and, should we need a hotel in this area again, I would easily choose this one.

It is worth noting that the front desk staff, particularly a gentleman by the name of Joe, were above and beyond helpful. Well done everybody!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank travels_with_red
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Nice new property that recently opened. The new design of the Holiday Inn Express properties is very nice. This one is very clean, and well maintained by a great staff, that are very friendly, and welcoming.

Date of stay: February 2020