Lowest prices for your stay
USD 128
USD 127
Priceline
USD 121
Hotels.comUSD 127
WyndhamUSD 128
Agoda.comUSD 128
All reviews putting green chess board basketball court grilling area laminate wood great dog walking area fire pit newer hotel amazing hotel pet fee pet friendly hotel trash cans nice pool staff was friendly great stay golden isles
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

What a place! I’m used to staying at higher end hotels but I was driving down to Florida and just needed a clean place off the highway to crash after a long day on the road. I was skeptical of some of the places around Savannah so I kept on going, and I noticed the La Quinta in Brunswick had some good reviews, especially regarding cleanliness (which was paramount since I was visiting an immunocompromised parent). I decided to give it a shot, and I called them to reserve a room and request a contact-free check-in. It couldn’t have gone more smoothly. When I entered, the friendly woman I had spoken to on the phone asked my name and directed me to the counter, where my key was waiting for me without needing to be do anything more or speak to anyone else. (I wish I wrote down her name because she was so helpful—if the manager is reading this, I checked in on Saturday 1/16 around 11:30 at night). The lobby was simple but modern and very clean. And the room was even better. Completely spotless and even smelled clean. Right off the highway but silent on the inside. And we slept great on the very comfortable beds! The room was decorated and furnished well, so much that my girlfriend sought out and ordered the C-table from the sofa to go in her own den. Probably overkill but we really were impressed, especially at the price point. Next morning we hit the road again very refreshed, all without getting near a single other person. Thanks for the safe, clean, quiet, and comfortable stay!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 134joshh
Tina M, Other at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick/Golden Isles, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Hi 134joshh,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five-star service and accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! We appreciate your compliments and we take high pride in the peaceful ambiance that we can provide to our guests. We hope to see you stay with us more in the future as we promise to push our services better to provide you the most pleasant stay that you can find. We thank you that you highlighted our strengths in your review. May you return again soon and feel at home just like the last time!

Reviewed 15 January 2021

It was a delight to find this LaQuinta off I-95 in Brunswick. I was concerned about staying in a hotel with my elderly parent, due to COVID on the rise, and this hotel was exceptionally clean. It gave me peace of mind and a great night sleep, knowing the staff had taken great precautions in cleaning. It was a very comfortable and enjoyable stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Julia Marie B

Hi Julia Marie B,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest experience in our hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed 14 January 2021

The room was exceptional. Pleasant staff who try their best to make your stay a comfortable one. The room had more pleasantries than is usually found in any chain motel. They went above and beyond in their remodeling. It is conveniently located to restaurants gas stations and the Interstate.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Jim D

Hi Jim D,

We can't thank you enough for your five star rating of our hotel. Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team. We're glad you had a great time with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 6 January 2021 via mobile

Stopped in for the night while traveling. Check-in was a breeze and staff very friendly. Room was very clean and comfortable. Newer hotel and all modern appointments!! I’ll be back. Thanks for a great night’s stay!!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank davidhH3816ZT

Hi davidhH3816ZT,

Greetings from La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick/Golden Isles. Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five-star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we have succeeded. We're glad you had a great time with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

I’ve stayed at a couple of neighboring hotels, all were aged. This one is new. Beds were comfy.
It’s advertised online that breakfast is included, it’s not. Upon checking in they inform you of no breakfast, my response is to put it in the website so I’ll know before I book a room.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank captbilly164

Hi captbilly164,

Thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with our bed. Our primary aim is to give you a comfortable and accommodating experience, and we are very pleased to hear of our success in this ambition. Yes, we updating the website as soon as possible. We look forward to serving you again here at the Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick/Golden Isles !