Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 90
View deal
BestWestern.comUSD 100
TripadvisorUSD 90
PricelineUSD 99
Hotels.comUSD 96
FindHotel
All reviews ale house room was clean an overnight stay check in was quick yogurt waffle maker great place to stay definitely stay here again free breakfast hot breakfast one night stay simons island easy access road trip staff was friendly interstate pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021

Advertises as a new hotel. 2009 is not new. It was just an average room. Adequate for the night and location was decent. Pillows should be replaced. Should have stayed at the Hampton next door. Check in person was behind a shield but did not have a mask on.

Date of stay: February 2021
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Hello Sandy,

Thanks for your stay and the comments.
I appreciate your feedback and telling us the positive and negative aspects.
Our apologies for the inconveniences .We shall work further to improve the amenities and hospitality based on your observations. Guest feedback is important to us for improvement.
Hope to welcome you again soon,

Reviewed 26 February 2021

I was driving and needed a hotel for one night. This Best Western was really nice. The hotel was clean and updated, the staff friendly and helpful. My room was comfortable and clean. There was a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The bathroom was nice. I didn’t eat at the breakfast buffet in the morning. The internet was fine. I would stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: February 2021

Dear Sarleo,

Thank you for your recent stay at our property.
Glad to note that you had a nice experience.
We will take your comments for further improvement.
It is our privilege to serve clients like you.
Reviews from guests like you motivate us further.
Please do visit us again.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

We had a King room with sofa bed, which was impeccably clean, and had good space and furnishing. There was a decent basic breakfast, given the limitations of COVID-19. There were signs all over asking people to maintain social distancing, there was a plexiglass barrier at Reception, and good spacing of tables at breakfast, but there was no masking requirement.

Our problem was with the hotel not wanting to honor the rate shown on our emailed confirmation, which was $25 less than the rate the hotel was trying to charge. I showed both the evening desk clerk and the morning desk clerk the emailed reservation confirmation sent by the hotel itself, which showed the rate for the room I booked over the internet.

It took over an hour of discussions both on the night of check-in and on the morning of check-out. In the morning, the desk clerk said she just wanted to call her Manager, who she was certain would authorize her to adjust the rate, based on the email confirmation I showed her. However, he told her to phone Best Western, and they were not answering her call. We were trying to get an early start on our long day’s drive, and were instead stuck waiting well over half an hour at checkout. I showed the morning clerk that when I went into Trip Advisor and checked for rates, again I was offered the discounted rate that I accepted the previous day.

It is strange that the desk clerk the previous evening confirmed the correct rate, but the wrong rate showed up the next morning. AND it is inexcusable that the Manager did not immediately authorize the morning desk clerk to make the rate adjustment.

There was a Joyce Levine staying at the hotel last night, and the hotel was confusing us, since my last name is Levine. But since I had already set the record straight the previous night when the desk clerk called and asked to speak to Joyce, this is also inexcusable. This hotel need to clean up its act.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Dear Karen,

I am very sorry to read about the poor experience you had during the stay.
Please accept our sincere apologies, this is indeed very unfortunate.
I fully understand your disappointment and frustration due to the multiple issues you have mentioned.

Whatever may be the reasons, we will definitely verify the reality and take actions against the concerned after investigations and steps to prevent such happenings in the future.

We would like to inform that this is not a regular feature of our hospitality and we will properly check your comments with the team and implement appropriate solutions to please our guest.

I hope you will consider us again in the future as I would like to have a chance to change your impression of our property.

Reviewed 26 January 2021

This property is very well maintained, clean, and has coffee or hot chocolate available in the lobby at all times. The staff is courteous, polite, and talkative. The room was also clean, comfortable, and well furnished.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Dear Keith,

Thank you for your recent stay at our property.
It has been a great pleasure having you as our valued guest.
We are immensely grateful for your positive comments.
Our team is delighted to read that you enjoyed their friendly service.
Please do visit us again for an awesome experience.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 19 January 2021

Check in was easy. The room was nice. The mattress was comfortable but the pillow was terrible. Used the express check out. Make sure you asked about directions. There was no where on the app to click for directions. Our gps directed us to the wrong exit and then took us through every road (maybe a slight exaggeration) in Brunswick. It took 30 minutes to find our hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Hello Guest,

Thanks for your stay and the comments.
I appreciate your feedback and telling us the positive and negative aspects .
Hope to welcome you again soon,