Lowest prices for your stay
USD 172
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
USD 157
View deal
Hampton.comUSD 172
Priceline
Expedia.comUSD 170
All reviews front desk breakfast staff room was clean no exception great stay would definitely stay here again easy access the breakfast area waffles staff was very friendly parking lot one night stay inns interstate cleanliness georgia exit
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2020

I like Hampton Inns and I liked this one until about midnight during my one night stay. We checked in smoothly around the 7pm hour and I even remarked to my wife that Hampton Inn never seems to disappoint with their rooms. Unfortunately, about midnight, I woke up to a horrible smell --- likened to wet dirty socks/clothes. A classic signal of mold or mildew. It was very strong and I couldn't tell where it was coming from, although it appeared to be from the wall with the window and A/C unit. It persisted until we checked out around 8:30am. It rained that evening, although I don't know what time it started -- so it could have coincided with the arrival of the smell at midnight. It's unacceptable and this can't be a one-time occurence. There's a bigger problem that needs to be fixed. We're not talking about subjective things like whether the bed was comfortable or the TV was big enough or the bathroom was laid out nicely -- we're talking a terrible smell and potential health effects that can follow. Count me out. I'm giving them 3 stars, but that's probably too generous. I had a 4 or 5 star experience from 7pm to midnight and a 1 star experience from midnight to 8:30am.

Date of stay: November 2020
Nelly Quinon, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2020

I just want to take a moment to thank you for choosing Hampton Brunswick and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. It has always been one of our top priorities to address any concerns or complaints from our valued guests.
As far as the room smelled mildew, we immediately conducted a full investigation in order to address the issue. Our Head Housekeeping and chief engineer department (15 years’ experience) must follow the procedures when guest complaint that our room nor A/C unit mold or mildew. Upon final investigation, nothing was found nor smelled mildew in the room. We take any complaint very serious and make it our business to resolve any issue immediately.
Again, we sincerely regret any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you. Hampton Inn & Suites, Brunswick aims to consistently deliver a professional service to our valued guests’ like you, and we take great pride in maintaining a reputation of excellence.
Thank you for sharing this matter and giving us an opportunity to perform even better.
Sincerely
Nelly M. Quinon

Reviewed 1 December 2020

The hotel is right off 95 and easy to find. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The hotel was spotless and follow CVID-19 guidelines so we felt very safe. Cozy and comfortable room. Will stay there on our return back

Reviewed 28 November 2020

We stayed here last night on our way from Florida to North Carolina. We were very impressed with the efficiency and friendliness of the front desk clerk - protected by a plexiglass shield. Our room was so clean we felt so safe. Shower was great, very comfortable bed and coffee was ready when we departed. Front desk clerk told us they have 'to-go' boxes for breakfast, but we left before 7:00 a.m. Over all, would definitely stay here again. It was very convenient to I-95 and easy to locate just off the exit as we arrived after dark.

Reviewed 14 November 2020

The hotel was clean and comfortable, with a pleasant decor. The staff, especially Travis (front desk), was friendly and more than helpful from ensuring our check in/check out went smooth, to replacing batteries in the TV remote.

The rooms were clean and the beds were super comfy.

A nice respite for the weary traveler.

Reviewed 26 October 2020

My wife and I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick for one night during a recent road trip, our first time here. It was okay, but it could use some improvement.

The hotel room was a bit tired, and the carpet was a little damp, hopefully because they shampooed it recently. We didn't notice the damp carpet until a while after we checked in because we had our shoes on, but we didn't want to deal with moving to another room at that point. I would have rated the hotel very good if it wasn't for the damp carpet. The bed was comfortable. The AC was loud even on low. The TV was pretty small compared with the other hotels we stayed at during this trip, not that we really cared.

The staff was very nice. The usual COVID-19 restrictions were in place: staff and guests were required to wear masks and socially distance, and housekeeping was by request only. Breakfast consisted of individually wrapped grab and go items. We could have eaten our breakfast in the lobby, but it was too cool down there so we ate in our room.

The hotel is very close to a Tesla supercharger, and we charged there while having dinner at Willie Jewel's BBQ, which we really enjoyed. (I'll write a separate review for the restaurant.)

If it wasn't for the damp carpet, we would stay here again if we stop in Brunswick, but I'll probably look at other options first.

Date of stay: October 2020
3  Thank DeeEss
Nelly Quinon, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2020

We just want to take a moment to thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites, Brunswick. We are also thank you for taking the time to share your experience and it is with great regret that we received your complaint concerning your experience in the condition of our room & wet carpet. We strive to provide our guests with an exceptional clean, safe and friendly hotel experience. We would like to express our apologies for falling short of our high service standards of cleanliness and hygiene, especially as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve. I have reported this situation to our housekeeping & maintenance and we assure we are taken additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
Again, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We look forward to serving you in the future. We have attach all the signage posted in our property.
Have an excellent day!