“Good quick bite”

Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #104 of 211 Restaurants in Brunswick
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a very quick dinner on the way to Florida. Typical chic fil a experience, with great service!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I stopped here for lunch. Service was quick and my meal was good - typical CFA - so no complaints. I would stop here again.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I was visiting the local area and decided to go to my comfort place, CFA. Went through the drive through which has 2 lanes. My lane must have been having a difficult time because 6 cars went through the other line while I waited just for the person to take my order. When I finally got to the window I asked for the manager and explained the challenge and the wait and suggested that she might want to close down one line so that this issue could be prevented again.

She was very professional and nice and this is the reason thatI gave it 3 out of 5 instead of 1 of 5. She was pleasant enough to comp the drinks that I ordered.

I would highly recommend that fellow travelers be wary of the drive through lanes of this restaurant if they are in a hurry.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We go here once or twice a week. I always have the Grilled Chicken Sandwich with a Strawberry Milk Shake. Carolyn always has a 5 piece Chicken Fingers (Kid's Meal) with Waffle Fries & Sweet Tea. Great food & Pleasant Atmosphere.............................ENJOY !!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

So cant deny its the best service ever but why is it that the chicken here seems to be the smallest and thinest I have ever seen in any CFA I have been to? And Ive been to 17 states l, multiple cities and by far the chicken here is the smallest. Franchise owner might not be following the rules...