Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 89
View deal
TripadvisorUSD 89
eDreams
PricelineUSD 89
Hotels.comUSD 89
Agoda.comUSD 90
1,208 results
All reviews cracker barrel la quinta traveling with pets room was clean waffles first floor parking lot great place to stay staff was friendly great stop pleasant stay would stay again jekyll island pam dogs florida starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2020

This hotel has check in at 3 pm and checkout at 12 pm and has no pet fee, so it's great if you need to arrive earlier or stay later and/or if you're traveling with pets - we had time to go to the beach on St. Simons in the morning and come back to the hotel and rinse off before leaving. The location is great & I didn't hear any highway noise from my room. For a chain hotel in the time of Covid, I was satisfied with how clean the room and bathroom were and it was nice to have a microwave. If you're traveling with a dog there's a nice sized area of grass right in front of the hotel with no traffic. Overall it's fine for the price and the location and I found the bed comfortable. The king sized bed room I had was an OK size for 1-2 people.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 22 September 2020

Garbage bins full and trash on ground, interior hallway carpets stained and dirty, outside of property dirty, and uncared for...all signs of a lack of attention to detail. our room was no exception-shoddily cleaned, a lone pubic hair on our toilet seat, more hair in the tub. Added to that, when we got up in the morning to go get breakfast, a dog in a room close to ours started up barking, and it took at least 3 minutes to get him ( or her) to stop. It was early, and I am willing to wager it woke up a bunch of folks.
Good property to avoid.

1  Thank Klaproth
Reviewed 18 September 2020

The most disgusting hotel I've stayed at. Upstairs by the stairs, the trash was overflowing so bad that trash was all over the top of the trash can and on the floor. When is the last time you changed the trash? That's disgusting and smelled horrible. And it was obvious the carpet in the hallways had not been vacuumed in days. I'm not super picky about hotels and I've stayed at a lot, but the dirtiness was so obvious. I checked in on a Sunday night, so I'm assuming no one had cleaned the floors or taking out the trash since Friday! Why would you allow this? Also, the first room I was given was on the 2nd floor and by the time I moved in all my luggage, a pack n play, 2 dogs, and a toddler, I realized the A/C was broke and the room did not smell clean nor look that clean. Not sure why they don't check a room before you give it to a customer. So had to lug them all back downstairs to get a new room then lug everything to a new room. The ONLY positive was the bed was comfortable and the new room smelled lovely. I would never stay in this hotel again if you can't keep up with the trash and vacuuming the nasty floors. Who wants to stay in a filthy hotel??

1  Thank 300stacif
Reviewed 10 September 2020 via mobile

For the price it can't be beat. While halls were very nasty, the rooms themselves were refreshingly clean and modern. Don't expect a bed made with tight corners or wrinkle free sheets, but they were clean and the pillows were firm. Air works wonderfully.small.fridge, microwave and safe. Nice size TV. There are no charging ports in the rooms
You are convenient to everything.
You will hear everything that goes in in the hall. Not a problem unless it's midnight and your neighbor doesn't care that their toddler is running down the hall yelling.
A muffin /bagle in a bag for breakfast but coffee machine was accessible 24/7. Per usual with covid 19 the ice machine was down.
But for the price it was a clean good night's sleep.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2020

Made a last minute decision to go to Jekyll Island for Labor day weekend. Too late to get a room on Jekyll. Brunswick was near by so we looked for pet friendly hotels in Brunswick on Bring Fido. They have a 5 bone rating and no additional fee for pets. When we arrived we found the staff to be friendly and professional at check in. The hotel was very clean and updated. Our room was nice as well and the bed and bedding was very comfortable. The location was perfect as it was an easy and short drive over to Jekyll Island. On our last night I decided to use the guest laundry. After washing and putting my clothes in the dryer I found the dryer to be out of order after inserting my change. Grabbed the wet clothes and headed down to the lobby to see if there was another guest laundry on the 1st floor. Mrs. Williams was at the desk and asked if she could help. I told her my problem with the wet clothes in my arms, without missing a beat she took the wet clothes and took them to the hotel's laundry room and told me to come back down in 30 minutes. Mrs. Williams saved my evening. I just knew I was going to be home mildewed clothes on my way home. I would stay again with a smile on my face.