“Great Sushi and Sake”

Ninja Steak & Sushi
Ranked #21 of 48 Restaurants in Braselton
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal there and Peter, our server was very attentive. The Teppanyaki griddle looked wonderful too.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

That's all I can think of... it's ok. Service was scarce, they would not add chicken to fried rice, and they only serve 8oz bottles of soda with no refills. The sushi was good but we've had better and with much larger portions of meat at about the same price. I honestly feel like they are just skimpy with servings of all kinds and too high on price. Should have gone out of our way for what w know we love. Sadly, a waste of a dinner out. Just disappointed. Won't come back.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We've had both hit and miss chefs here, but the food is good. I was charged $7 to share my meal with my small child, who doesn't eat enough for me to justify paying full price, so watch that kind of thing. I think the kids meal would have been less!!

Edward S, Manager at Ninja Steak & Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Sorry about $7 share charge. Most time we don't change share with small kid. Please let me know I make up to you next. Thank you.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I was expecting a fun show and great food. It took awhile for our order to be taken. The chef obviously did not want to entertain us with a show nor interact with our party of adults. I got the feeling he didn't want to be there.The soup was watered down chicken broth, with little taste. The chef did not make any effort to entertain, he was a total zero! Food was alright but will not be back.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The sushi is really good, service is pretty much flawless and the Hibachi is incredibly good. We had the Chateaubriand and scallops last time and it was amazing.