1,695 results
All reviewsirish pubspa restaurantdifferent wineswine tourspa serviceshenk eversversailles restaurantthe main hotelnice resortromantic weekendcooking classthis past weekendbreakfast buffetlong weekendconference centerceolis
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Service you'd come to expect from a place like this. Slip the guy/girl at the desk a $20+ and get treated like a King/Queen! Great food at both Versaille Restaurant both time we ate there. Nice little shop for gifts. The wine tasting was wonderful (heavy pours, great wine), as was the tour. Great to have the tasting so close to the hotel (and buffet) so we could gracefully meander (stumble) back to grab something to eat and go back to our room. The wine is primarily made in California, so it's very good. We bought 2 bottles at about $45 a piece. Everything here is top notch, but feels comfortably friendly. That's hard to do. The only thing is that the rooms could have been a touch cleaner and better decorated.

Room Tip: Tip the front desk $20+ upon check-in!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brittany H
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Great places for a quick stop on our travels. We got the dinner and breakfast package which we really enjoy and the price was very reasonable. An added bonus was after we checked out we walked to the winery for a tasting!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 398ralphh
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

All I can say is..WOW!!! There's nothing like dining under the stars at Chateau Elan on a gorgeous September evening.
The Chef & Winemaker Dining Series was an UNFORGETTABLE 50th birthday experience for my husband. I wouldn't have changed a thing about it. I cannot say enough about the menu..experience it for yourselves!
What an experience, complete with a delightful four course dinner, plentiful signature Chateau Elan wines, live music and an overnight stay to top all! Visiting the Spa in the morning or just sitting by the pool is such a great way to spend a Sunday before heading home.
Go for the next one on November 4!
Thank you again, Henk Evers and your entire wonderful staff.
We await our next couples getaway at Chateau Elan!

Gina O.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I had dinner at their new restaurant - Marc. It is located in the Winery across from the
wine tasting stations. They offer a gift shop as well. They offer veranda dining - great view of the winery. The resort is incredible - beautiful, a lot of options for the guest to
do on site. You get a true resort feeling here. The menu offers vegetarian options.
Great ambience - the server was great - Brad - very knowledgeable. They also offer
private dining for up to 24. The management is involved and greets you in an effort
to insure you have the best experience possible. I ordered a sweet tea with a Caesar salad I also had two vegetables - the potatoes and the asparagus. The bread was
outstanding - they make the butter on site. The cheese served on the salad was
great. All the food was very good served fresh and hot. I also had a dessert - the
buttermilk pie - this can't be missed - one of the best desserts I have ever had. When
in the area you can't go wrong here - great food, service and ambience. Keep Up the
Good Work !!!

Room Tip: All rooms offer great views of the resort.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael V
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I made an account just to write this review. We had an amazing time doing the grandeur private tour! Our guide Robin did an amazing job explaining the wines and everything we would taste, feel, experience etc. She was awesome. Definitely is an experience my wife and I would do again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple