1,694 results
All reviewsirish pubspa restaurantdifferent wineswine tourspa serviceshenk eversversailles restaurantthe main hotelnice resortromantic weekendcooking classthis past weekendbreakfast buffetlong weekendconference centerceolis
Reviewed 9 August 2017

My husband and I stayed a couple of nights for the 4th of July firework Celebration and we had such a relaxing stay. Of course the accommodation was impeccable, we had a room overlooking the beautiful pool. We had reserved seats for the firework show which was Amazing. We enjoyed wine tasting, eating "English food" in Paddy's pub and we Loved the bar with the pool tables, we enjoyed that very much!
One afternoon we drove 10 minutes down the road to downtown Braselton and visited 3 antique stores, there were more!! If you want to really treat yourselves, Chateau Elan is the place to do it, it's gorgeous!!

Room Tip: Pool view was great for us!
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Actually, .... this was a Convention that I made the mistake of coming one day early...Then we had time to travel into the Smokey Mountains, Tallulah Falls, The Dillard House, Dry Falls, Bridal Vial Falls, AND HIGHLAND, N. C.

..... So, .... early this year I went to a National Convention in Orlando and chose a hotel that was really a big name. Comparing the two. Chateau Elan was really world class across the board. ..... The attitude of the employees was becoming ..... THE FOOD.... was exceptionally different.

Most conventions don't give you the time to just enjoy the facility .... so many amenities NOT ENOUGH TIME...... EVERYTHING WAS JUST DONE REALLY NICE....

YOU MUST USE THE POOL ..... after a 5 plus hour drive... the saline pools was just great with the whirlpool..... Don't leave without GOING TO THE POOL .....

Really enjoyed our stay.......

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank MICHAEL W
Reviewed 3 August 2017

My wife and I were looking for an extended weekend getaway at a nice resort and spa. We really enjoyed our stay at the Chateau Elan, the rooms were comfortable and the service was very good. We found the resort property to be quite impressive, it really does capture that European charm. The winery is definitely the highlight of this resort. The dinner we had at the marc restaurant (also inside the winery) was excellent, probably one of the best fillets I have ever tasted! We also enjoyed a couples massage at the Spa, which was very relaxing.

My only complaints were that the Paddy's Irish Pub could have been a little more authentic and the Versailles restaurant was overpriced.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Beautiful grounds await you. Love the grapevines as approaching the property. Hotel rooms are nicely decorated and spacious and old world charm is definitely apparent at this hotel. A great hotel for business group functions. However, it was an hour and a half drive to get here from the Atlanta airport.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2017

With the in-laws in town watching our 19 month old, decided to splurge on a two-night 'stressbuster' package at the Chateau Elan spa for my wife and I. Was not at all cheap, but justified the expense as our five year wedding anniversary present to each other.

Arrived on a Friday in late July 2017 just before regular check in time and we were addressed right away by wait staff and the concierge. Given flutes of champagne we were then given a walkthrough of the spa properties and services as well as our room. We went ahead and made arrangements for dinner that night and the next but turns out we really could have just shown up to any restaurant (we did) and explain we had meals included with our package. After being given an overview of our room and in particular the bathroom features (which greatly surpass those in a standard CE Inn room) we went about exploring the grounds on our own. Of course, the grounds are beautiful and very relaxing. There are only 14 suites in the Spa so it is quite intimate, though guests not staying at the spa indeed come and go to receive their services, too.

With the stressbuster package, wife and I were entitled to a collective $800 worth of spa services credit. So, we split it down the middle and each ended up booking a pedicure, facial, and one form of massage. I loved the pedicure I received as well as my facial (my first one of those ever) but I miscalculated on my 'massage' as I opted for 'Reflexology' which is really just focusing on my feet (I had thought I would be receiving a body massage as part of this, but, no). As I had a pedicure earlier in the day this was less gratifying, but I do know my wife loved the Essential Massage she received.

Staying at the spa you are given special colored robes in your suite that you wear all throughout the spa, even to the Fleur de Lis restaurant (which we did for breakfast and lunch). I really enjoyed this though I wasn't sure about it at first as there are other folks in the restaurant who are not wearing robes but rather their normal clothes. We are given full access to the spa facilities 24 hours a day (I believe), so took full advantage of the large Jacuzzi (even through you have one in your guest suite), indoor pool, locker rooms with steam room and sauna, and the 'Quiet Room' which I found particularly enjoyable. As may might expect, the atmosphere throughout the spa is very tranquil and fragrant: waterfall art, comfortable seating everywhere, sedate, soothing colors of wall paint, and vistas of well manicured lawns and shrubs. Was certainly very relaxing and we were indeed sad once we returned home.

I am not a 'foodie' and was pleased enough with what we ate (dinner twice over at Versailles (got the buffet), breakfast twice at Fleur de Lis, and breakfast the final morning back over at Versailles). At the spa, they also serve tea and some light pastries I'll go ahead and refer to as 'crumpets' at 4pm each day. We enjoyed on our day of arrival and it was pleasant enough.

The staff was very friendly and seemed happy enough to be there but very happy to help us. We had scheduled coffee to be delivered to our room each morning at 6am and they showed up promptly both mornings with platter, carafe, milk, sweetner and all.

The only disappointment I feel worth mentioning was that we were asked prior to our arrival if we were celebrating anything. We responded that we were: our fifth wedding anniversary. So we were very surprised that no mention of this was made to us by the staff at any point. I wasn't expecting to 'receive' anything or be comped in some way, but I just don't understand why they asked if they were not going to acknowledge the purpose of our visit. My wife was particularly disappointed in this.

Really cant say enough about how wonderful we think Chateau Elan is. We loved our time here and it will be hard to return without staying at the spa but its difficult for us to justify the expense except very occasionally. I highly recommend to anyone interested in being pampered.

2  Thank mattdmccord