“was able to upgrade to large cabin same day”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Wildlife
Traveling down the Toccoa.
View of the swinging bridge.
Meet George.
Fall color.
View on the Toccoa River.
Sit down for a visit on the porch.
Visit the swinging bridge
Front porch of guest cabin.
Relax in the hot tub.
Sunset on the Toccoa River.
Kitchen area with mini fridge and microwave.
Snuggle up in this cozy bed.
Dining for two
Bathroom with shower and pedestal sink.
Exterior view of quaint cabin.
Side door and view of hot tub.
Enjoy waterfall and campfire in the back yard.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
joanlando...
Daytona Beach, Florida
“was able to upgrade to large cabin same day”
Reviewed 29 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Beautiful place quiet, great owners. Charlie went out of his way to be helpful. Scenery magnificent. Town quaint good food.

Liked best: serenity
Liked least: nothing
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
Management Response
7 Oct 2016
Joan, thanks for the review and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come back again and i will give you a special discount.
Leslie B
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 25 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

I brought my boyfriend for a surprise birthday get away. As soon as we got there we felt right at home, The cabin is clean and gorgeous! We ended up staying an extra night just to hang out with Charlie and Judy. They are fantastic people and are incredibly laid back and sweet. The hot tub was always clean and warm and the grounds are beautiful. This will be our ONLY lodging in blue ridge for now on and am looking forward to coming back very soon. We had plenty of privacy even with the larger cabin next door. Charlie brought us wood for our fire and made us feel welcome. The last night we stayed we made dinner in the big cabin and had a great time spending it with Charlie and Judy. If you are looking for a romantic get away please book this cabin!!!! It was above and beyond our expectations and SUCH A DEAL! Cant wait to see you guys again! thank you so much for everything. -Leslie (LuLu) + James Waters.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful wood work in the cabin
Liked least: That we couldnt take off work and stay longer!
Your age range 25-34
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Stephen T
Groveland, Florida
“Huge disappointment”
Reviewed 16 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

Reserved this cabin for a Christmas get away for me and the wife. The owner was responsive to questions and all seemed on course for a relaxing stay. Arrived Xmas day to find our cabin had been accessed and occupied by the people renting the cabin next door (what the pictures do not show is a larger cabin about 30ft to the left of this cabin and they share the driveway). They had a key for some reason according to the man I spoke to from the other rental. The bed was messed up, shower stall was wet from use and we found towels in the floor. The guy renting the other cabin was confused why we were there and was under the impression our smaller cabin was part of their rental. It certainly wasn't his fault and he was very apologetic. Tried to contact the owner, but did not get a reply until after we had left which went straight to voicemail since we had no signal in the mountains (says to call him for any problems but you have no signal where it is located). I informed him that we did not feel safe nor was the cabin what was promised. I expected him to own up to the issue for a refund or even offer a reschedule or something. Communication dried up immediately. Tried to reach him multiple times over the next few days with zero reply through the flipkey message/email system. Would you stay in a hotel if you knew the people in the room next door could access your room at any time? Unsafe. Not to mention the room was used and unmade. No thank you. We were promised a private cabin and got a ruined xmas instead. The owner would not "own" up for a refund so I disputed the charge with my bank, end of story. Never again!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
1 Feb 2016
We are so sorry that Stephen had a problem especially on Christmas. This cabin is so sought at that we had two other couples wanting it on the same date, but we rented it to Stephen. Stephen called me shortly after arriving at the cabn and said that the cabin looked like some one had been in the cabin and he thought it was the guest in the next cabin. When I asked what was the problem with the cabin he stated that there was a towel on the floor. When I first talked to Stephen on the phone he was already leaving the cabin, leaving me no way to make his stay comfortable and have my maid who lives next door to stop by and do what ever necessary. The guest in my other cabin stated that it was raining very hard and was forcast to continue through the week end, and he thought that this helped Stephen make up his mind to just go back home. My next guest moved into the same cabin and said they didn't see any problem with it, and the maid did not touch it in the mean time.
I am so sorry as I stated above, and I will be more than happy to allow Stephen or some one of his choosing to come to to the cabin and stay. Just let me know and I will be glad to put it on the calendar.
Five years of renting this cabin and have many guest who have written greats ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Reviews and this is our first dissatisfied guest, and we definitely want to do the right thing. So please let us know how we can make this satisfactory with you.j

Charlie Roberts, owner
jamesfost...
Pine Mountain, Georgia
“Heaven in the large Bear Cabin”
Reviewed 2 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Charlie:

We are home now and wanted to let you know that Pam & I truly enjoyed ourselves. Your cabin is perfect and we felt so at home there and look forward to a return visit in the future.

The bed sheets & pillow cases were placed in the black laundry hamper behind the bedroom door and the towels were still damp so they were left hanging on the bathroom pegs between the toilet and tub, which I hope is alright. The dishes were washed and put away and the lights were turned off with the exception of the salt lamps, they were left on.

Pam & I had breakfast at Van Sants both Saturday and Sunday; Jeff & Jimmy took very good care of us and provided a great meal. The locals were friendly and funny, as well as we were made to feel right at home. In addition, we visited the Swinging Bridge and that was very cool. You were spot on in your prediction of the leaves – they were fantastic and made our trip even more enjoyable.

Is the smaller cabin yours as well and if so, what is the information for that one. In case we travel with friends and they want to have more privacy.

In closing, I wish to Thank You for being so wonderful, helpful and allowing us to stay in your cabin in that perfect location.

Pam, just asked me to let you know she fed the cat.

Again, Thank You!

Pam & Jim, The Foster’s (So nice to have an interested accommodating owner!)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The rusticness of the entire cabin and cleanliness. No bugs or dirt.
Liked least: We forgot to turn on the breaker for the waterfall.
Your age range 65+
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
815nik17
Atlanta, Georgia
“Beautiful location. Owner Charlie a great guy.”
Reviewed 22 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Owner Charlie is a great guy. We got to the cabin around 9:30 PM. Later than expected. Charlie met us at the cabin. Had the outside fireplace blazing and had the Jacuzzi at the right temperature. Cabin is quint made for 2 people. Very peaceful.
Went to swinging bridge approx. 4 miles away. Spent afternoon in the town window shopping had lunch. On Sunday drove up to Ducktown TN and went white water rafting.
My wife and I had a blast. Will definitely stay there again in Autumn season.
Thank you Charlie for your hospitality. See you soon.

Liked best: Location
Your age range 50-64
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing