“Nice and quite abnd relaxing”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ronnie C
“Nice and quite abnd relaxing”
Reviewed 21 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

I was looking for a place that was quite and relaxing, this was it. The cabin had everything I needed except food. It was a great place and I was in the hot tub when Irma came thru. It was a great vacation.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Brandon M
“Great cabin!”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Took a couple days off for my birthday to relax in the mountains and could not have chosen a better place. Cabin came equipped with everything you could possibly need and was closr to so much outdoor activities. Thanks Sheila for having this place available it was a great time!

Robert L
“Good rest in a cabin in the woods”
Reviewed 9 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

There were a few unexpected quirks of the rental, but overall it was a nice place to stay, near enough to civilization to allow for some shopping and fun. Give it a try.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Voyager58...
“"covered in pet hair and mice in the ceiling all night long"”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

Cabin is beautiful and great location! Just wondering why I have heard no response at all from my last review which was terrible. I included pics of pet hair covering the bed and rugs and also commented on how I was still charge a cleaning fee to stay in a filthy cabin. Flip key you have lost my business!!!! I can't trust your reviews and I can't believe you didn't respond at all when I reviewed after our stay and sent you pics of the filth. AND you still have this property listed with 14 excellent reviews and nothing negative about a mice/rat infested cabin that is filthy full of pet hair!!! stevenlynnegrace@yahoo.com 404-550-9592

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Management Response
16 Feb 2017
Thanks for staying with us. I hope that your future is very bright!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing