“WooooooooW”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
WhitleyTr...
“WooooooooW”
Reviewed 14 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

this was just the sweetest nicest little Cabin in the Woods everything you could have dreamed of and needed you had

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
15 Aug 2016
Thanks for staying with us! You were a great guest! I give you 5 stars.....:)
GlennOlso...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Very nice, clean, comfortable and close to many scenic areas. Easy to find everything for eating and sleeping.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
25 Jul 2016
I am so glad that the Olson Family enjoyed their stay with us. They are welcome back any time. Folks like they are make it worth while for us to share our cabin.
saraverel
St. Petersburg, Florida
“My little gem”
Reviewed 1 June 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Apparently, I need to go back, seeing as it has taken me over 2 months to write this review. I felt as though this sweet cabin was my home for 5 days. I have never been so happy, as in this cabin in the mountains. We loved the area, and did a lot of hiking with our 4 year old and German Shepherd. Our Shepherd had the run of the large property and even met a friend to play with on the hill above. All of the restaurants welcomed our fur baby. Everything was very close to the cabin. Honestly, this had to be one of the best vacations we have taken as a family. I look every week for this cabin's availability and can't wait to return to my home away from home!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cabin itself, very comfortable and quaint.
Liked least: Not a whole lot of privacy from 4 year old.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Jun 2016
So very glad that your stay with us made great memories for your family. Guests like you make working our vacation home worth it. Thanks for staying with us. Looking forward to your next stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 90
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing