“Pontoon rental - full day”

Lake Blue Ridge Marina Boat Rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: This full service marina offers everything one needs to "get away from it all" and enjoy the vacation of a lifetime! At the marina you can rent a pontoon boat, launch your own craft, gas up at the gas dock, get your supplies for a great day on the lake at the store or just browse the showroom and pick out your favorite water craft for the experience of a life time.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We rented a pontoon for the entire day with a group of 6 from Atlanta. The company far exceeded our expectations. Everyone that works here is super friendly and helpful. Josh, in particular hooked us up and helped with all of our stuff. He even let us borrow some noodles and floats from the marina. The pontoon itself was in immaculate condition and we had a wonderful day on the lake. We loved that you could hook up your phone to the blue tooth to play music.

They also rent kayaks, paddle boards, and canoes.

We love this place! Definitely will be back for another rental.

1  Thank Leandra B
"equipment"
"blast"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We rented a pontoon boat for the day with a tube to pull. The kids had so much fun, we went back later in the week. The boat was super clean and included a great radio and depth finder, although we never really got around to fishing. The staff were super friendly and took care of everything for us, including loading all our coolers and bags, etc. straight from the car to the boat and back again at the end of the day. Well worth the time and money!!!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

One of our favorite places to hang out and relax with friends, family and the dog. Outside covered dining and cool beach-style bar make for one of the most unique places to have a meal and drink in Blue Ridge. I haven't even mentioned the amazing views of Lake Blue Ridge and the surrounding mountains from just about every seat. Perfect backdrop to enjoy the natural beauty of the north Georgia mountains! Very relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I called 2 weeks in advance to schedule a pontoon rental from 1-5 on June 16 (Saturday, day before father's day). Did everything I was supposed to do on my end to secure a boat for this day. I was so excited to finally get out to the lake and surprise my father with a day of boating, swim and listen to some good music. Get to the office around noon like I was supposed to and one of the women told me they do not know where my paperwork was. Let me tell you that when I made this reservation 2 weeks in advance, I had to have reiterated the exact day I wanted the boat at least 4 times because for some reason I was worried something something would happen. Long story short, they said they ran out of boats 3 days prior and there were no more reservations. Not to worry says another woman, they had a tritoon with a motor 2x the power of the other rentals. We obviously accept whatever we can get because now after waiting around we just wanted to get out on the lake like we were supposed to. Get to the boat, everything looks in order until I sit down and bam. No stereo. There were speakers, but no stereo faceplate. I asked if we could get it from one of the workers and they said they have no idea where it has been and they haven't for a while. So. Knowing there wasn't a stereo on the boat they thought it would be ok to still charge me $400 for the boat. What a scam. We still went out because I was trying to give my dad a good fathers day gift. What a let down. My father has been coming here for your rentals once a year for the past 3 years and this is what happens. When I made that reservation 2 weeks in advance they even took my credit card info down for the deposit and sent me a "confirmation" email that didn't even have a date on it.

1  Thank Joey F