“ROACHES!!! ”

Ranked #72 of 97 Restaurants in Blue Ridge
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Description: Restaurant is large and has a Chinese side and a Hibachi side. We ate at the Hibachi side. Very good and entertaining. We're from Knoxville and all of us agreed it's BETTER than Wasabi restaurant here - - and Wasabit is REALLY popular in Knoxville!!! Definitely add this choice to Blue Ridge - - we can't even believe it's there!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Whoever gives this place a decent review is crazy!! There are roaches crawling all over the cold AND hot food!! I called the health department and they have been reported more than once, they said every time they get a call about this place the restaurant always has a receipt for pest control. It obviously needs to be shut down, this place is a health hazard

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank heather c

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We too shoud have driven by as we usually do but decided to give it a chance. First, the tea had more chlorine in it than tea, sent it back. The fried rice was totally stuck together, no taste, crab rangoon was too hard to eat, sweet and sour chicken hard and rubbery. Eggrolls had a leftover reheated taste. The only appetizer that was very good was chicken wings, fresh from the fryer. All in all the rest of the entrées were lukewarm. They need a big improvement!

Date of visit: November 2017
2  Thank Suzette60
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Food was room temp, no fried rice, deplorable server, no reason to ever go back. Food had no real flavor.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank haddiedaddy
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We have passed this good looking place many times and finally stopped. Well the buffet is poorly stocked and the selection is nothing to write about. Tasteless and poorly seasoned and bland come to mind. You can go into the Mongolian section and spend $25 and be just as disappointed
I rarly write a poor review but the only thing good here was the server..

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Tom_PGR
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Thought to give it a try as we often pass by and it seems busy. Was there for the Sunday buffet. Arrived at 11:45 am..should have left immediately when I saw large trays of dessert offerings on the buffet that looked as though they had been pulled out from the night before...mostly gone and dried up! The food tasted as though it had been warmed up from the day before...definitely not fresh!. I found that one of the entrees (general tso's type chicken dish) tasted freshly cooked. All the food had an extreme amount of salt it it..including the won ton soup (usually one of my favorites). The pot of hot tea that I ordered (usually one of my favorites at Asian restaurants), tasted not like tea..but like left over tea and coffee combined. It was disgusting. When I asked the waitress about the tea. she said that the tea had been sitting awhile so they had added water to it. I asked them to take it away. Don't eat here!

Date of visit: July 2017