“Perfection!”

Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Blairsville
Price range: USD 6 - USD 15
Cuisines: American, Cuban, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cuban American Food as its best! We have seat for about 40 people. Casual Lunch and Dinning. We have from Cubans Sandwiches, Salads, Wraps, Kids Menu, Piggy and Chicky Bowls, Rice and beans, Friday and Saturday Dinners Special and much more. Everything homecook with a spanish flair. Stop by and give us a try you won't regret it!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here based on the reviews, plus I love good Cuban food since I used to live in Tampa. Once I saw that the bread was brought in from Tampa I knew we were in for a treat. The owner catered to our daughter’s picky tastes and took the time to get to know us. On top of that the chicken bowl I had was the best I’ve ever tasted. The black beans were out of this world. If we ever visit the area again this will be one of our stops! Wonderful place you can’t go wrong with anything on the menu!

2  Thank Wendy R

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Visited Nani’s for lunch while on vacation with the family. Staff is incredibly friendly. Portions are large and reasonably priced. Order the chicken bowl, you won’t regret it.

1  Thank J C
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Excellent Ropa Vieja, excellent yellow rice and beans, excellent fried palomilla steak sandwich, excellent guava and cheese pastry too! Plenty of leftovers to take for dinner too! The owner was there and everything is freshly prepared and cooked...nothing frozen here! Can't wait to go back and try something different!

1  Thank Jonathan W
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I happened upon this hidden gem while riding through Blairsville. We would have never found it had it not been for the great reviews on TripAdvisor.
My wife and I are on a low carb diet and wanted a place that had some good options.
We both chose the grilled chicken salad with the home made ranch dressing and it was delicious! The greens were fresh and crunchy, the chunky pico de Gallo (no clue how to spell it) —was a great addition to the salad as well. It all worked well together.
I had really wished I was off my diet because the sandwiches looked to be extremely tempting as well.
The people there are friendly to boot!

1  Thank Bluesdaddy
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Three of us (dad, mom, daughter) met at Nani's for lunch today. Between us we had the shrimp bowl, piggy bowl, and Cuban sandwich. My husband LOVED the Cuban sandwich and it has now replaced a great Reuben sandwich as his favorite. My piggy bowl was delicious; the pork was well seasoned and tender. Our daughter, a very finicky eater, liked her shrimp bowl. We also had the flan for desert and it was spectacular.

Nani's will be our official rendezvous point for lunch. The quality of the food was absolutely outstanding, and the service was great. We were able to talk a little to the owner and gain an appreciation for his passion as a restaurateur.

This is a rare gem in a town as small as Blairsville. If you try it once, you will be hooked.