“Great Thai & Japanese Food”

Little Ninja Thai Japanese Food & Cafe
Ranked #8 of 99 Restaurants in Zephyrhills
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Description: Small, cozy and friendly restaurant. Open Monday to Friday. Lunch 11 am - 3 pm. Dinner 4:30 - 8:30 pm. Accept most Credit Cards.
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We found this little Thai restaurant on trip advisor and decided to give it a try. So do not be alarmed when you see this little house. Lol. I was! But it is so cute and quaint and the waitress was so nice and friendly and she helped me with my order. I never had Thai food before. My boss also guided me as she is Asian. So I tried the Spicy Drunken Noodle but it is not spicy at all. It was delicious. Not to mention the fried Cheesecake! OMG! It was so good we went back the next night. The 2nd time I tried Pad Thai Noodles combo with Chicken and vegetables. It was super delicious! So if you find yourself in Zephyrhills/ Dade city, go visit Little Ninja Thai!

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Looking for great Thai food for two years..... finally found it here!!!! We are from the northeast..... used to great Thai food......this is it!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

If you have never tried pad Tai, have it here and you will be hooked. It's a tiny restaurant but it's one of the best.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

The ice cream, curry and tempura are great. Haven't had a bad meal in over 20 visits. Always tasty and wonderful service.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We discover the Little Ninja last winter and hoped it would still be as good as we remembered. They did not disappoint!! We try to eat there or get take out at least once a week, and everything has been very fresh and excellent flavor. All made to order and very well prepared. They even go to extra measure to make sure the takeout will be almost as as eating in.
We would not be disappointed if the Little Ninja was the only restaurant option in town, the food is that good!!!

1  Thank Maine04428