“Craving donuts”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Zephyrhills
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Ok have to stand in line forever just to order. They no longer have the peanut donuts or the toasted coconut donuts they used to have . They were awesome , we loved them , sad they took our fav donuts away. We get other donuts now , they ok. Last couple times we went. Donuts were dry and stale . Didn't taste good.

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I was hungry but did not just want a donut. To my delight, they had sandwiches. I ordered the egg and cheese on a croissant. It was better than I thought it would be. I would have another when I go back next time. And another plus, it was right next to my hotel. I also had a chocolate cake/chocolate glaze. Yummy!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 16 April 2016

I go to DD nearly every day in town adn occasionally other places. I told the staff yesterday they pass SO many DD's in service, food flavor and also pricing. They a re great people, I do the drive thru 99+% of the time. Very efficient staff!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 11 April 2016

Took my parents for coffee and wifi and some lessons on the computer. Had a nice hot coffee and bagel/cream cheese. Dunkin's is a comfortable spot to enjoy a coffee and hang out with the folks :-)

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Went through the drive through order a hot coffee with cream and sugar. I received the coffee which was room temperature instead of hot.

Date of visit: March 2016