“Great place in Zephyrhills”
Review of Best Thai Sushi

Best Thai Sushi
Ranked #2 of 99 Restaurants in Zephyrhills
Price range: USD 7 - USD 19
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Reviewed 6 April 2018

this is a great place to eat and has a very fair prices, I have gone a few times and eaten sushi and curry and everything has always been very good

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I was there 4 times in one week on my last trip and never was getting anything else than perfect made food in the best possible quality.
I wish I could bring this restaurant with me to Germany!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Great food! Sometimes you may have to wait, but definitely worth the wait! Sushi is awesome! We try different meals and haven’t had a bad one yet!! Enjoy!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We hadn't been here in almost a year. Wow! Why did we ever stay away-oh, yeah, we moved, that's why. But we were back in town and wanted to see if it was as good as we remembered it. Even better! Sushi: fantastic! soup, salad excellent, with Tum Yum to die for. Don't miss this place if you happen to be within 25 miles. You won't regret it.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The area I live in is fairly limited when it comes to exceptional food. Best Thai really is the best, which is why they were bold enough to use it in their name.

All of the food from sushi to appetizers and entrees is SO fresh. I swear it tastes better every time we go.

The atmosphere and service are spot on too! Even if you don’t live nearby you should definitely go out of your way for this place.