“Hands down BEST Sushi”

Ranked #2 of 99 Restaurants in Zephyrhills
Price range: USD 7 - USD 19
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Okay, this is the most random town to have an amazing sushi restaurant so let me share my sushi credentials. I have eaten Sushi in Maine, Oregon, Washington, California, Wisconsin, Washington, D.C., Virigina, and even Japan and this place is in my top 2. Their flare on Asian/American cuisine is prestine and their prices are phenomenal. My hubby and I love this place!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I give this place a ton of credit for the diversity of the menu. It can be hard to have such a large menu to do well- but they did. In a sleepy town the panange was amazing. And its connected to a driving range- give me a lake and a cigar shop and I believe I found heaven!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here a couple of times. Food is good and priced fairly.

You can eat in or take out. Staff is efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Nice evening out with friends. My dinner was good (teriyaki steak) but I watched platters of sushi in go by that looked amazing. Next time I'm definitely ordering the sushi.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Popped in for a quick lunch. We had the Tom Yum soup and Pad Thai. Both were delish! Service was quick and very friendly; prices were reasonable too!