“Gave Another Try - Still Terrible!”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #34 of 45 Restaurants in Yulee
Description: Come visit us at 463761 Sr 200 in Yulee. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is such a bad McDonalds! The service is terrible - drive-thru takes forever! Waited about 20 minutes in the drive-thru to find out they were out of what I ordered! What nightmare this place it. Needs a serious management overhaul!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I've read some bad reviews about this location and now I see why. Extremely slow and not too friendly either. It's hard to get good help I know, but this is ridiculous - even for a McDonalds.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I swear i have yet to come here and have all of these things be right at once. This store is super slow, foods sloppy, inaccurate orders, and the store is always nasty. No reason to return.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Ohhh man... I never thought I'd review a fast food place. 30 min wait in drive thru with 4 cars in front of me. I ordered 2 sandwiches. Once my 15 minute wait from the cashier window to the pickup window was done, the employee tossed my bottle of water to me. then waiting another 10 minutes the employees started fighting and one of the cooks refused making any orders (like that YouTube video recently). The drive thru attendant was not found during this time. Finally got my chicken sandwich which was not cooked all the way and my other sandwich which was wrong. No apologies for the wait. Nothing. Just a "Here ya go!" and that was it. I will never visit a McDonalds or any other fast food chain again. May my weight loss journey begin because of terrible service, food, and management.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Did not want to stop here to eat but the person I was riding with did.
20 min to get chicken nuggets at about 1 pm. After the lunch rush but still close enough to lunch that they should have had them ready.
Asked why they are so slow and the three people at the window, who were all chatting together, stopped talking long enough for one off then you reply, we are short staffed. They then went back to chit chatting.

1  Thank BubbleMarker

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!