“Just a Day out”
Review of Tomasino's Pizza

Tomasino's Pizza
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We went to Tomasino’s Pizza for Lunch and we had a great time, we were greeted by Dona and seated right away she was very friendly and professional. The food was amazing and tasted fresh. I order the Special Calzone and must say, the best I had so far. My Fiancée had the Chicken Tomasino and she loved it. Also a must try the Cheesy Garlic knots. Delicious and the portions are big and the price is very reasonable. Oh I almost forgot, Let’s not forget Dessert the Cannoli.. yuuummm!!!! I added a picture of the Calzone and that’s just part of it...

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We live in Boston via NY and know good pizza. This is very good pizza. the crust is crispy but not burnt. the cheese was cooked to melted consistency but not mushy. The toppings were good and good enough. Could have been more but no complaints. Would go back again.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Nasty Caesar salad with a few chunks of shave parmesan but lots of dry Parm like you'd put on pasta. Gross and couldn't even eat it. Amazing pasta dishes and garlic knots. Super cute ambiance and fabulous wait staff. Will absolutely return but not for the Caesar salad lol.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This place wins the Best Pizza award almost every year. Truly New York pizzas. The Bianco is my favorite through Grandma's is a close second with the Margareta right up there.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We have enjoyed this pizza many times. It's not cheap take out pizza. This is high quality food; take out or dine in. The Gourmet Pizza is amazing. We will visit again.