“Great Greek Food In a Small No Frills Restaurant in Winter Springs”

Corfu Greek Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 19 September 2018

We had been wandering along 434 when we decided we needed lunch---I remembered a little Greek place in a shopping center "somewhere" along here that we hadn't tried yet....We finally found it and were we pleasantly surprised---It is a small restaurant with booths along the walls and tables in between. There was only one lovely lady with a Greek accent seating, waiting tables and receiving the payments but she did it flawlessly while managing to be gracious as well. The food was fantastic...I got green beans for a side rather than fries and they were mixed with a tomato accent that made them the BEST green beans I ever ate an I've eaten a bunch of green beans in my life. The restaurant is in a strip mall with plenty of parking---a few other restaurants---there's even a psychic down the mall. It's small but has a sign that you can spot from the parking lot so you shouldn't have any time finding it. For Vegeterians there are 8 appetizers (from Tzatziki to Spanakopita) w/out meat. Salads include the traditional Greek to Spinach and even a Pickle (5 in all). Unde House Speialties ther's Fettucini Feta Alfredo and Brocolli A La Corfu.(also a dinner version) There's a Vegeterian Souflaki sandwich (there's also a veggie sub 10' and a Eggplant w/choice of cheese) Lunch Specials have Makaronada with butter and feta cheese. (again available in the dinner size).

Reviewed 9 September 2018

The Greek menu here is authentic and tasty; a great value. Don't let the small size fool you; they pack a big punch.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

I had the chicken gyro and the greek salad to go. Food was delicious and flavorful! Can't wait to go back soon and try some other dishes!

Reviewed 10 August 2018

I came in with my dad for a quick lunch. I ordered a vegetarian meal and my dad ordered the lamb. The flavors are authentic Greek, the service was very attentive and friendly. We will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We always enjoy our visits here. The food is delicious, and the service is perfect!! They also serve our favorite Greek beer.....Mythos. The salads are always fresh and the gyro meat is awesome. We will be back next week!