“Great Breakfast”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a nice breakfast at KeKes with family. The parking lot looked crazy busy but we were seated as soon as we arrived. The service was very good and our waiter checked on us often. I was hoping that they had lattes available, but they only had coffee here. I decided on coffee with hazelnut creamer which was pretty good. To eat I had a ham and cheese omelet which was very good. My husband had the Eggs Benedict and my cousin had the Buffalo Chicken Omelet which they both enjoyed. The only con I had was the parking lot situation. It was very hard to enter and to leave the restaurant. All in all a good breakfast choice.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We've been here before but today was really exceptional. Viviana R was our server and our entire meal was perfect. Food and service was excellent. Waffles were prepared perfectly. Mike, the manager, went around to the tables to check! Well done!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Great not greasy great service everything was pretty and perfect all there toppings mixed great whith the waffle

Reviewed 24 June 2017

We stopped by for breakfast with our friend who lives in Winter Springs, and he recommended this venue. We weren't disappointed. Each of us had an egg dish,
and everyone enjoyed their breakfast. The homefries, are exactly the way I make them.
Red potatoes, al dente. Perfect. My sunny side up edges were perfect. Coffee,
fresh and delicious. When we visit our friend again. we know where we will be having
breakfast. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

The restaurant itself is very nice and well maintained with a modern cafe look. The French toast is excellent, cooked perfectly and topped with powered sugar. I recommend getting bacon to help break up the sugar high you will get. Service started okay then got slow causing me to look for my waitress for both a refill and the check.