“Family outing ”

3-6-9 Chinese Restaurant
Price range: USD 20 - USD 20
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I went here after church cause we heard from boyfriend that it was a great place. Well he was so right! The prices are great and there food is fabulous! I love there chicken wonton soup, I could get that every-time it just so good. My sister doesn’t like wonton soup but she tried this and she loved it. I think this is the only place that makes it wonderful.This is a family friendly restaurant and it’s a beautiful place. I will go back again and I highly recommend going her.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Came for a Sunday lunch with family after church. 4 adults and 2 kids. All different meals and all 100% satisfied. Have been a regular for 5 years and they have never made us unhappy. Great Chinese food for lunch or supper every time.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Love this place for lunch. Food is great, quite, great portion size and well, very nice employees. Kind of hidden out of the way, will return many times.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I have eaten in many Chinese restaurants. I enjoy this one the most and keep going back, back, back.
The place is very clean, neat and orderly. The waiters are all friendly and greet you.
The food is hot, fresh and tasty.
I keep going back whenever I am in winter Springs FL.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Another fine establishment with wonderful table service. Family owned and a very pleasant family dining experience

Date of visit: May 2018