“Great restaurant ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

The food is great and the atmosphere and entertainment is beyond exceptional. The only change I would give this restaurant is giving some factor that makes it stand out a from every other restaurant that has a band come and play.

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

I had the Baked Ziti Bolognese- it was wonderful! The place was packed and fairly noisy, but everyone seemed to be having a good time. I skipped the soup or salad in order to make room for the main dish and I still took a little home with me. Good choice!

Reviewed 2 April 2016

Eric's service was great and very knowledgeable about the food. One of the best meatballs I have ever had. It was light and moist with a nice blend of flavor. Their bread was soft inside and a wonderful crunch on the outside. The only thing I could complain about was the manicotti was not stuffed as full as I would of expected by the flavor profile was on the mark. Eric keeps dirty plates picked up and glasses full. Felt the service was great and will ask for Eric again.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

We go here almost every week. They have great pizza, pasta and salads. Love the outdoor seating area. Some of the servers are great (the ones who've been there a while) and some are not as fast. That would be the only possible negative. It's so much better that all the same old-same old chains.

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

I love this place!!!! Is kinda small but the atmosphere is very charming and worm. I highly recommend this place.