“Lemon blueberry pancakes ”
Review of The Briar Patch

The Briar Patch
Ranked #15 of 354 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Can I just say order it?! Amazingly sweet and tart at the same time. Had to finish them, regardless of how full I was. Get there early or suffer the consequences

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Go during the week. It's a zoo on weekends. The omelettes are awesome. So are the cheese grits, fried green tomatoes, and fluffy light biscuits. Service was very good.

Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Sunday breakfast on Park Ave a must. Don't let the line stop you it moves and you will not be disappointed.
Menu is full of their own special meals and a must to try one of the not so strange combinations. Salmon Benedict, Veggie & Southwest omelet were on our table and all shared a taste.
A come backer.

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

We had breakfast here this morning. Our waitress Fran was extremely friendly. I had the pancakes with pecans and they were awesome, among the best I've ever had...light and fluffy deliciousness. My wife had the Breakfast Carnitas and they were delicious as well. The pork was perfectly seasoned and came with two sunny side up eggs on top as well as various toppings. We would definitely go back on our next visit to Winter Park.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

I love going to the Briar Patch. The food is great, the desserts are AWESOME! And being able to sit outside and watch the people downtown or inside in the air conditioning is nice to have the choice. The only thing is I wish they were open longer hours.