“Great Seafood and Atmosphere”
Review of Blu

Blu
Reserve with OpenTable
Blu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 347 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Great place for seafood and drinks. Right on the avenue so excellent people watching too! Specials are great with Happy Hours for drinks and food.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Nothing like a great drink, a white sangria, to go along with your oysters. Since it was June, I chose the crab salad instead; but I longed for the oysters!
the flat bread was also a "given" here, but I found it to be exceptional in flavor and presentation! As this is a place where we mostly enjoy the appetizers, I find myself ready to go for dinner! I just love the small plates so much here, that I find it difficult to order a whole dinner. The variety of flavors and presentations is wonderful, but the oysters are still my favorite item on the menu.
Sitting outside on a beautiful night is a great way to finish off your day while in the Orlando area. As a native here, it has offered a delightful rest from a busy life. I shall return!

Reviewed 22 June 2016

We sat outdoors, but the bar area is attractive and roomy. The Wahoo sandwich resembles a Reuben style sandwich - really tasty blend of flavors. The salsa on the grouper was quite spicy, but good. Outdoor seating for people watching in Winter Park is a plus as well.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

We were strolling on Park Avenue with some friends and decided to get appetizers. Coming to Bue for the first time was the best decision we made that day. The appetizers were great, coupled with excellent service and fantastic atmosphere

Reviewed 13 June 2016

We wanted to try someplace new for dinner in Winter Park and after reading reviews decided to give Blu a try. They called to confirm our reservation I had made the night before and asked if we had a seating preference, indoors or sidewalk. Based on a review, I asked if we could get a table inside by the window to take advantage of the A/C and still get the sidewalk feel. They gladly accommodated us. It has a nice atmosphere that I guess I would call upscale casual. Our server John Henry did a great job in being attentive and allowing us to pace our meal for a very enjoyable date night.

The menu is varied with everything from sushi to steaks. We started with a flat bread appetizer that was very good. For dinner my wife chose the yellowfin tuna and I had the swordfish. Both were excellent and the portions were just right. We will certainly be returning.