“Consistently good food. ”

Andreas Family Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 220 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have been coming here since they opened. The foos is always good and the service is good. Love their grilled haddock, but sad they dont make the petal sauce like they used to.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I visited this place recently. I Ordered the Greek Platter which contains a little of everything. The greek salad alone was enough to fill you up and add the stuffed grape leaves, Gyro meat, and Spinach pie you have a literal feast. I got two full meals out of it. The service was good. I must tell you the food is average. You will get a better tasting meal at the Krazy Greek on Cypress Gardens Blvd. However, if you want decent food and plenty of it, I would certainly stop here.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This is one of my favorites on several levels. Excellent American style breakfast and Greek for lunch and dinner. I especially enjoy their Greek entrees, but there is American food for the less adventurous. I highly recommend the Gyros.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We went to this place after having wonderful Greek food at the St. Sophia Festival.This was a huge let-down. I had the Spinach Pie Platter (Spanokopita).
It was supposed to be spinach pie with Greek salad - but there was a lot more salad than pie and the phyllo was way overcooked.
My wife had the Trip to Greece, which was more like a trip to grease. The dolmas were overcooked again and what they were stuffed with was awful. It came with "Gyro Meat." We asked what that was, The waitress said she didn't know and after tasting it, we couldn't tell either.
They brought the check early so they didn't have to come back and the guy at the counter - I assume it was the owner "Nick" - spent most of his time talking with some guy in Greek - pausing only to ring up checks or yell at the help.
I cannot in good conscious recommend this place - at least for their Greek dishes.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Great food and always more than you can eat. Prices very reasonable. We always enjoy coming here. Definitely a place ti come back to again and again.