“BBQ depends on the person eating it”
Review of Rick's Bar-B-Q

Rick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #39 of 213 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 20 January 2017

I really enjoy this BBQ but my wife does not care for it. Some people love it, others don't. I guess it depends on what style of BBQ you grew up with. I really enjoy the Collards. I guess I should point out my wife is from Up state New York and she does not like collards or greens. It's a Southern thing!

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Service left much to be desired. Three male high school age students were running the restaurant. There were no adults anywhere supervising these young men. They sat in the dining area most of the time laughing and carrying on. Discussing their weekend plans, females, etc. At one point two of them were wrestling around in the chairs.
Food was not good. Chicken was undercooked. Ribs were very old and dried out looking. Definitely not fresh. Food was barely warm.
Mentioned how bad the food was and the one guy said "yea that's because it's kept in the warmer".
Not the place to go for good barbecue or an enjoyable meal

1  Thank Abrndale
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Never expect anything but the tastiest BBQ ever put in your mouth. Sides are good some better than others. But the beans are outstanding. Take home some sauce.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

We enjoy their baby back ribs as well as the home style side dishes. We usually call in for carry out and the service has always been good.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Common place to eat fast at reasonable price. The meat of the barbecue apparently was cooked before grilling what I didnt like much. Just grilled is more tasty.