“One of God's treasures ”
Review of Devil's Den

Devil's Den
Ranked #3 of 8 things to do in Williston
More attraction details
Owner description: Offers cavern and cave diving.
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

It's out in the middle of nowhere. In fact, I thought I was going the wrong way, but then I finally see a sign and I'm rest assured that I've found the place. The staff was very friendly. The facility offers snorkeling gear, odds and ends for swimming & it appears they give scuba diving lessons, too. There are picnic tables on site, but no restaurants or cafes on location, so bring snacks. However, they do sell ice cream & have a soda machine on site. It's not worth visiting this place unless you go snorkeling. There is a fee per person for touring the facility but you won't be able to go down inside the den to see the water unless you pay the snorkeling admission fee & actually go in with snorkeling gear. Once inside the devil's den, the view is pretty. The water is very cold but worth the swim. Keep in mind it's not very big. What you see is what you get. It does not expand out any further than what you see in the pictures. I'm glad we did it. It was just me & my 10 yr old daughter & she wants to come back again next year.

2  Thank Lana F

Reviewed 29 March 2016

This dive was great for a completely different experience. It was very crowded with other scuba divers, and from what I understand there are generally a ton of snorklers that makes it difficult to get into the water.

There were divers climbing around many of the areas like little monkeys and it made it difficult for us to attempt going into different areas.

It is important to be cognisant of any signs that tell divers to beware and not go any further.

1  Thank bqkitty
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

I went on a dive trip with Open Water Adventures out of Charlotte, NC for my checkout dives. It was awesome. Staff were really friendly, tank filling was very fast, and facilities clean and well maintained. I also got my Night Diving specialty completed and boy, was that awesome. The amazing underwater geologic formations make for awesome exploration opportunities. Total recommendation to anyone considering going.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

After a post went viral on Facebook our visitors from Wisconsin had to go here. We drove the 2 hours from Orlando and it was well worth the trip. If you have your own snorkeling gear definitely bring it to save money. Water was cold but with a wet suit it was tolerable for nearly an hour. Can't wait to go back in the summer.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Went snorkling here and it was beautiful! Small fish and crystal blue/green water! Get there early before the crowd!

2  Thank averyyy016