“Basically bbq ”

Ranked #13 of 54 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Good enough bbq but wait staff could be better, it was not busy but we had to wait for our food and drinks.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Upon entering was kind of greeted by an employee behind the counter, who said "uh, hi" and then immediately looked away from me and ignored me. I stood there for a minute or so, and finally asked if I just seat myself or do I wait to be seated. She said I had to wait until my entire party was present. I told her my entire party was present and I would like to be seated. She just looked at me - apparently has never seen someone go out to eat by themselves. Another staff member stepped over and said I could sit where ever I wanted. I chose a spot. Ordered the chicken breast with corn fritters. The chicken breast was pretty much tasteless and kind of dry. The corn fritters were excellent. There was a rug on the floor behind my chair, which made getting in and out of the chair problematic, as the rug would bunch up, so be carful where you sit/step.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We went with a group and the Barbecue was pretty good but my wife had the catfish and it was a bit overdone. Overall the food was good though.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

food was pretty good close to hotel so that was nice the chicken was not all that good brisket and ribs better

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Delicious food.
Clean , friendly staff, decent prices. I have to add 100 more characters to satisfy trip advisor so here i go. Food is great.

Been to Woody's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!