“Great place”

O'Shucks Oyster Bar & Grill
Ranked #9 of 54 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Loved the oysters raw & fried. Sign says wait to be seating hand written sign under says including the bar. I waited then final was told to sit where I wanted. While there all the locals just came in didn't stop at the sign and went out to screen enclosed room. Food was great & waitress was delightful.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Ate there with friends from the neighborhood. I have always wanted to eat there but this was my first time.

I had the raw oysters. The oysters were very small. I can accept that, they vary in sizes for various reasons. But what was incredibly bad was the crackers were incredibly stale. That is something that is very easily corrected. The brought me some more crackers but they were equally stale and crumbled into small pieces. Crackers are a staple with oysters for me so of course my visit was less than satisfactory

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Eaten here several times. Wings are good. Fried oysters are best I have eaten and I am from gulf coast. Greatest restaurant ever with such bad service. I have gotten used to it . Almost hilariously bad. Every time.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Had Oysters and Fried Shrimp oysters where large and the price was right. 30 dollars for 30 oysters. The fried shrimp where large. 12 for 13.99. Came out hot and very good. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

When we walked in around 4pm today there was a sign stating " please wait to be seated" which we did. This would be fine but not a single waitress acknowledged us. We did even know if they knew we were there. After 10 minutes of being ignored my friend asked about a table and we were told that our name would be put on a list which it wasn't. We sat outside in the courtyard about 10 minutes and then began to leave when a waiter got us a table. As we sat there waiting to order, people who came in were yelled at because they began to sit at the bar..."wait to be seated", but again, no one was taking names or seating people. Then, this one blonde waitress told everyone to "shush" as she said, "I can't hear this song". Other waitresses just seemed angry.
We have been here on several occasion and never have we dealt with such indifference, disrespectful & arrogant behavior! I hope the owner gains control before these women ruin his business!!

Our food was as good as ever and our waiter was great. Perhaps he needs to train the ladies!! The poor service rating was due to the waitresses.

2  Thank Kate321053

Been to O'Shucks Oyster Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!