“Excellent”

M&M Old Hickory Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #9 of 54 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: USD 7 - USD 60
Description: Great BBQ, Beef Brisket, Ribs, Chicken, Pull Pork and great sides......collard greens, green beans, baked beans, Cole slaw and potato salad. Some of the best BBQ in the Country.
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I was on my way to Lady Lake, from Brookville. I pulled through what used to be McDonald’s drive through. After I sat at the microphone a while I realized I needed to pull through to the window and order there. I got half a chicken, collard greens and Coleslaw. I asked for extra BBQ sauce. A can of soda pop was included. Everything was excellent. If I lived closer I would go get more collard greens. They even gave me the extra BBQ sauce I asked for. Best $15 I have spent for a long time.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Little out of the way, half-hidden, former DQ location behind the Mcdonalds at SR40 and Interstate 75 intersection. Had the ribs today with collard greens and fries and I don't know how the ribs could have been better. Fall off the bones, peppery rub and not dry kind of good. Standard BBQ sides all sounded good but haven't yet tried all. Sauces are on the side. They also serve pulled pork, chicken and brisket. Moderately priced. In this area only Oakwood is its equal in my experience. Not sure if cooked over gas or wood but didn't see or smell any smoke.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife saw the reviews and were close at three flags Rv. Went to drive thru they were out of ribs maybe they are good but we ended up getting the brisket then they were out of Cole slaw and Mac and cheese ok paid 42$ took back to my Rv the meat was hard and tough totally nasty!! I called them the next day to see if they wanted to make it right and give us the ribs we wanted and all is good I was put on hold for 15 minutes yes I waited the guy who answered said bring them back and he would see are you kidding me they were in the trash 42$ is a big rip off these people are horrible don't waste your time stay away. If I paid with a card I would have this reversed I usually leave positive reviews but this dirty nasty place is a rip off!!

1  Thank skiwvlikecrazy
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

This is GOOD!!!!! Delicious pulled pork....it didn’t need extra bbq sauce...but their sauces were great. Hubby liked the yellow mustard sauce...it was tasty. The collard greens were perfect..the cold slaw was creamy and the French fries were crisp hot and so good. I am so glad we stopped there. It’s tough to find hidden behind the Sunoco and Orange shop by the McDonalds....follow the BBQ flags and have REAL southern smoked bbq. They have two huge smokers....try it...it’s GOOD

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent brisket and pulled pork. Baked beans and potato salad were great. All served with a smile and a thank you!