“Very nice home and neighborhood!”
other travellers have booked this property
Laundry area washer/dryer
Laundry area washer/dryer
Basketball court
2 car garage
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
acep26
“Very nice home and neighborhood!”
Reviewed 21 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We needed a place to stay with our family while we had some vacation time and an engagement in the family. The place was close to other family so we could visit with them daily and also have a place where they could visit too. It worked out good for everyone. Thank you Mari for a nice welcome!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
30 Apr 2015
Thank you so much for the review I greatly appreciate it. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. I am very happy you enjoyed the house and had a great stay. If you are back in town again I hope you stay at the house again I would love to see you all again.
Bayardo S
“Excellent stay!”
Reviewed 4 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Very nice house, good location, peaceful and secure, we like it Very much. Attention from Mari Borges Was ase some.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Attention, location and security
Liked least: Some eléctricas appliances old fashioned
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
16 Apr 2015
Thank You so much for the review I greatly appreciate it. It was a pleasure meeting all your family. I hope if you come back down you will stay at the house again so we can see each other again. I am glad you guys had a good experience and enjoyed your stay.

Warmest Regards to everyone,
Ashburn, Virginia
Reviewed 4 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location worked for us with soccer tournament venue right across street.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Large groups
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
16 Apr 2015
Thank You so much for the great review I greatly appreciate it. It was a pleasure meeting all your family. I hope if you come back down you will stay at the house again, would love to see you all again. Hopefully next tournament is at the same park. lol I am so happy you had a great family get together. In this busy life we lead it's nice to be able to get the family together and make new and happy memories. And again thank you it was truly a pleasure to meet such a nice and down to earth family like yours. May God give you and your family many blessings and keep you as united as you are.

Mari
PS sorry it took me so long to reply but just figured out how to do it. lol
djardel
La Ceiba, Honduras
“Great family time in Miramar”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Booked this property for a month to stay with my wife, children and relatives. It was a first for us and Marisela the landlord. Marisela made sure we felt at home, she's an easy person to talk to, during the first days we encountered a couple of problems, but she took care of everything and fixed them immediately.
The house is located in a beautiful gated community and near to a couple of supermarkets, shopping plazas and restaurants.
We will definitely be staying here next time.
Thanks for everything Marisela.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and good communication with landlord
Liked least: Needs wifi and cable upgrade
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Large groups
16 Apr 2015
Thank You so much for the review. I greatly appreciate it. It was a pleasure meeting you and all your family. I hope when you come back down you will stay again at the house so we can see each other again. I am very happy you guys had a good experience and enjoyed your stay. You have a beautiful family may God bless it always.

Mari
PS sorry it took so long to reply but I just figured out I could reply back. lol
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing