“Delicious food”

I Love Tacos
Ranked #47 of 137 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had the award winning enchiladas and they were AMAZING! The restaurant is not very visible from the road, but is decorated very festive inside. The chips and salsa provided prior to the meal were fresh and delicious, there was pico de gallo and another more spicy sauce for dipping. The enchiladas were portioned just right, the tortillas were fresh, the chicken inside was seasoned perfectly and the habanero sauce topping it all was delicious!!! I will definitely be back to try some more.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Last Friday, we went for dinner with friends who love this place to give it a try.
The place was half empty when we arrived (around 7:40pm) and we got a table for our party of 6 real quick. My hubby and I ordered the regular margaritas, which were marked $6.99 each, because we like the original style, not flavored nor frozen. They tasted good and ended up ordering seconds. Our friends ordered a bucket of nachos that were very tasty and was enough for all 6 of us. We also ordered guacamole which was good, but not great. Our waitress took a long time to take our entree order (chicken tacos) so we ended up eating after our friends. Really?At least those tacos were really good.
We asked the waitress to change the music (it was playing Bachata for a long time) and she said I only do it because we are not that busy now ...She could've say NO in a better/polite way if she knew how to, right? And when the billed arrived, she charged $9.99 per margarita instead of $6.99 that we read in the menu, saying that they served them with premium tequila, which BY THE WAY we did not ask. And they did NOT change the bill for us, so my husband did not want to argue with them about it and paid.
Guess what? We are not going back there, until they learn how to treat customers.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We were extremely disappointed by the bad customer service, we got there 1 hour and a half before closing. They did not make us feel welcome, a few of the things we ordered they did not have. We wanted a cake to put a candle into, they did not have any.

The place was a little hot, we asked for the air conditioning, they said it had been broken all day long, which was doubtful because the place would have been very warm.

Anyways, we used to love their food and service, it seems like they are losing it.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I should have listened to the TripAdvisor reviews and stuck to my first impression ~ that it was empty on a Friday night but I forged forward, being an optimist. The silverware was dirty. the table was streaky. I had to request a glass for the bottle of Modelo that we ordered. Only after I asked, did a chilled mug arrive. The guacamole and salsas were tasteless. The empanada appetizer tasted stale and of old grease. My husband’s ultimate burrito was the ultimate worse thing we have ever eaten in a Mexican restaurant. It was swimming in a thin white cream sauce and the only texture was the crunch of the rice in it. Is cooked rice supposed to be crunchy? The servers were pleasant but there was a severe language barrier. They tried to make amends for the food but I didn’t want to take a chance and be sick. Such a shame that it was a bust.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

After reading reviews and reviewing the menu, we went for dinner, just two of us. Our waitress efficiently brought us our drink orders and said she would come back to take our order. Ten minutes later, we flagged her down. Now, mind you, the entire time we were,there, she was serving between two and four tables, including us. My husband’s food arrived. About six minutes later, my enchiladas arrived, stone cold. After several minutes of not seeing our waitress, I picked up my plate and carried it back toward the kitchen where I found the waitress. I asked her to please nuke my food because it had arrived cold. Five minutes later, she brought it back to me warm, but not hot. By now, my husband was almost done, so I just ate the food. The waitress NEVER came to see how things were, to refill or reorder drinks. We had to get up and find her to get our check. Needless to say, we paid in cash with no tip. I NEVER don’t tip, but this waitress did not deserve one. My enchiladas would have been great if they were served hot, nd my husband enjoyed his tacos. We won’t go back, however, because of the poor service and cold food.