All reviews cleveland clinic front desk business traveler office complex nice hotel room was clean big flat screen tv miami airport late checkout booked this hotel hotel is located fort lauderdale alligator alley great pool hot tub rental car minute drive
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

This place has a good location, Close to lots of restaurants. It is right off the highway I-75. The room was clean, staff got us checked in and out right away. Plenty of parking. I would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2018

This hotel is located way west of Ft Lauderdale and Davie, Florida in a more residential and office complex area. It is right off I75 and State Road 84. The rooms are a bit dated and dark. It also can get noisy guests at times and the rooms (particularly the doors to the hall ways) are not too soundproof.

Room Tip: Ask for room at end of hall and not on end of hotel with what sounds like a generator on the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Monica C, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

EricLovesToTravel:
Thank you for posting information on our hotel based on your travels. Weston is an enclave West of downtown and the beaches for sure! We also thank you for your feedback on the new décor as the greyish muted colors are part of our new modern guestroom, it is important to understand how it is perceived. We will share your feedback within our organization.
MCP-Manager

Reviewed 28 August 2018

My immaculate room, 320, had a balcony overlooking a back yard pool area.
Very quiet, Paul Mitchell sundries, super shower!
Bed was the best, towels extra large and plush.
Many restaurants and supermarket nearby.
17 miles from Port Everglades for a cruise.

Room Tip: Upper floor, back side seems very quiet
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank lathamgal
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Stay at this property on August 2. The assistant manager at the front desk was sensational. On a scale of 1 to 10 he was a 1000. I will not return to this property again because they have the worst water pressure and also the worst shower heads ever. The water literally barely flows and you have to stay in the shower 30 minutes to feel clean . One of the maids told me they use water restrictors in their showers . Everyone was complaining about this. I have never stayed in a Courtyard By Marriott that does this terrible thing. The franchisee company should replace these shower heads and stopp being so petty. This really irritates guest when you cannot take a decent shower. For this reason alone I will not return to this property.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 819michael1
Monica C, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

819michael1:
Thank you for taking your time to leave feedback regarding your stay and the experience you had specifically with the shower. We have the Marriott Standard Kohler brand shower heads that are designed for the right amount of pressure and to alleviate the problems that less expensive or off brand shower heads may cause. It sounds to me like there may be another issue entirely with the shower pressure in the room you stayed in. I want you to know that I had had my maintenance team check our water supply and pressure levels to ensure that we our equipment is at our standard to avoid this type of inconvenience to our guests. We hope you will reconsider and come and visit us again!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I am so happy I found this hotel, I am from Weston and was back visiting my parents with my fiancé and found this hotel and was pleasantly surprised. It was very very clean which I loved. Could definitely use keeping this only little cafe open a longer... maybe a small restaurant or something would be nice?

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family