“GREAT Grilled Cheese of all sorts”

Grilled Cheese Gallery
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I tried the Classic Grilled Cheese and Tomato Basil Soup. Excellent! Others with me ordered the sandwiches with macaroni and cheese inside their BBQ sandwiches. Everyone raved about their food. Save room for home-made ice cream and key lime pie. A relaxed restaurant with limited outside seating in the historic Northwood Village area. We ate many meals in this district - all very impressive.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We weren't very hungry so we just had the Cucumber Soup and shared the Poutine. We were disappointed we couldn't try some of the other items. The food was delicious and service was good. They have a great antiques shop next door which is worth a visit.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal. The food was so creative and interesting. Ice cream was delicious. One of the best parts was the excellent and friendly service. Thomas, in particular did a great job.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Our middle school students had a choice of were to dine during a recent field trip, and a good third of us chose GCG for its unique menu and ambiance.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch here and we will return! I had one if the best grilled cheese sandwiches I've had in a long time! The honey wheat bread was sweet and tasty and buttered just right. The cheddar cheese was silky and smooth and complemented the bread perfectly. I also added bacon. Yum! The crispness of the sandwich was perfect and the balsamic drizzle added a twist.
My husband really enjoyed his salad. I can't remember the name of it but it was like a Southwestern salad. He liked the dressing as well.
I'd like to try the ice cream when we go back another time!